Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 17th, 2010, 10:06 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Green Lantern (Guy Gardner)

The Book of Green Lantern (Guy Gardner)

C3G DC WAVE 4
FIGHT AGAINST FEAR

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Justice League set.
Its model number and name are #055 / Green Lantern.

Character Bio - The life of Guy Gardner was touched by the stars billions of years before he was even born. He would have great power and fight many battles, most of them with himself. He wielded the power ring of the Green Lantern Corps, and that of its greatest enemy, only to have it taken away and given back time and time again. Today he fights alongside the greatest lawmen in the universe as a brash, reflexive, often violent, never afraid to speak his mind or risk his life for a friend, member of the Green Lantern Corps!

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:
  • As a Green Lantern, Green Lantern has these Green Lantern Synergies.
  • As a Human, Green Lantern has these Human Synergies.
  • As an Officer, Green Lantern has these Officer Synergies.
  • As a figure with the Green Power Battery special power, green Battery Markers may be placed on Green Lantern's Army Card by Jade's Starheart Recharge special power.
  • As a figure with Battery Markers, Green Lantern has these Battery Marker Synergies.
Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-
  • As a flying figure, Green Lantern interacts differently with these special powers.
  • As a figure with the Super Strength special power, Green Lantern interacts differently with these special powers.
  • As a figure with the Green Power Battery special power, Green Lantern is susceptible to Fatality's Green Lantern Retribution special power.
  • As a figure that starts with green Battery Markers on its card, Green Lantern is susceptible to a Manhunter's Green Power Drain special power.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips--Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial Playtest: Hahma - pre-Willful Extend change
  • Second Playtest: Hidicul
  • Third Playtest: Griffin

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by Tornado; January 28th, 2022 at 05:54 AM.
Old July 17th, 2010, 02:00 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Green Lantern: Guy Gardner - Design Phase

NAME = GREEN LANTERN
SECRET IDENTITY = GUY GARDNER

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = OFFICER
PERSONALITY = BRASH

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = 320

GREEN POWER BATTERY 4
Start the game with 4 green Battery Markers on this card. Add one to this Green Lantern's Move, Range, Attack, and Defense numbers for each green Battery Marker on this card.

GREEN POWER SHIELD
Anytime this Green Lantern or an adjacent, friendly figure is attacked by an opponent's figure and at least 1 skull is rolled, instead of rolling defense dice normally, you may remove one green Battery Marker from this card and ignore that attack.

WILLFUL OVEREXTEND
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with this Green Lantern, you may place a Wound Marker on this card or remove one green Battery Marker from this card and take one additional turn with him.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

ORIGINAL POST:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by japes; February 17th, 2018 at 12:47 PM.
Old July 17th, 2010, 03:16 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

How is this template any different from the other one? I copied this template from one of our Books a while back.
I updated with the cap - I had that initial concern as well but I remember talking to a certain someone who said it wasn't a big deal. Guess you changed your tune, but I'm willing to go with you.
I based the wording of the power on Alastair as well.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 17th, 2010, 03:58 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
How is this template any different from the other one? I copied this template from one of our Books a while back.
I updated with the cap - I had that initial concern as well but I remember talking to a certain someone who said it wasn't a big deal. Guess you changed your tune, but I'm willing to go with you.
I based the wording of the power on Alastair as well.
I added the word 'green' into the power, and this was the only other change that I made based off of Alastair's card: "him. You may only use this power once during a round. "
Old July 17th, 2010, 04:09 PM

Updated.
Anyone else? Or is this one not really exciting at this point?

Old July 17th, 2010, 05:43 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Updated.
Anyone else? Or is this one not really exciting at this point?
Looks good, send him to initial playtest. How's that

I don't know the GL's much, but from what little I've seen of Guy, this overextend power seems to be a good fit. He seems price about right. He doesn't get the crazy FC opportunity as Hal and Willful Overextend will cost him a wound or shield, but that's not a big deal at all sometimes depending on the situation, especially early in the game when he has wounds to give. The part that makes his better than Hal's in a way is that he can get two ranged attacks, whereas Hal has to be adjacent to the opponent to try FC. So when just recently when Hal got himself killed by Thing's RW4 when attacking with a successful FC, Guy wouldn't have to worry about that. He might also be able to take advantage of a map like Platforms 5 and 6 better than Hall to be able to get two ranged attacks with height in one turn vs. a nasty less mobile HH.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old July 17th, 2010, 06:03 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

This looks good as usual Bats. The Overextend isn't quite how I pictured Guy's brashness but it works with the Green Battery Markers better than anything I can think of.
Spoiler Alert!

So with what you have I am happy to see how he playtests

Cheers
Old July 17th, 2010, 06:25 PM

Cool. That's an interesting idea, A3n, but I'm not sure how to go about wording something like that ...
Anyway, if someone's interested, I'm open to having an initial playtest. I'm still working on Mr. Fantastic myself, though, and I realize most everyone else is busy elsewhere as well.
So if this one takes a bit, that's OK.

Old July 17th, 2010, 06:34 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Cool. That's an interesting idea, A3n, but I'm not sure how to go about wording something like that ...
Anyway, if someone's interested, I'm open to having an initial playtest. I'm still working on Mr. Fantastic myself, though, and I realize most everyone else is busy elsewhere as well.
Can Guy's Overextend be similar in theory as Huntress's Reckless Engagement? Not sure on the wording.

I've still got 2 Army Tests to do for Thing. Will try to get one done in the morning. Also, Bob needs one of us to do initial playtest too.

Old July 17th, 2010, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Can Guy's Overextend be similar in theory as Huntress's Reckless Engagement? Not sure on the wording.

I've still got 2 Army Tests to do for Thing. Will try to get one done in the morning. Also, Bob needs one of us to do initial playtest too.
I think that an attack of 3 being boosted by 4 to a total of 7 and the ability to take an additional turn is already enough without any other boosts. I think if anything, we are at the power ceiling now, and consideration to come down is going to be in order as we playtest.
Old July 17th, 2010, 06:41 PM

I think it kind of is similar to Reckless Engagement except without the engagement part, which means the subtraction of defense needs to be represented slightly differently (i.e. the wound or loss of a marker).

Old July 17th, 2010, 07:10 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:

I think that an attack of 3 being boosted by 4 to a total of 7 and the ability to take an additional turn is already enough without any other boosts. I think if anything, we are at the power ceiling now, and consideration to come down is going to be in order as we playtest.

I didn't mean so the boost to attack, just the way his defense would get lowered by taking the second turn. Whereas the second turn would be the boost (like Huntress gets a boost to her attack) and his defense would go down for a time (like Huntress's defense goes down as a penalty for her attack boost).

Maybe it's just better to do it like Bats has it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library