Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old March 11th, 2019, 11:58 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: The BOOKS of Heroscape INDEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Acolarh's card was not a great scan, so I replaced it with a digital version that I found on the wiki. I don't want to be relying on the wiki, though, so I've hosted the card image on imgur, and left the heroscapers-hosted card in a spoiler below. I'll be doing the same thing for any cards that are incorrect (Sir Gilbert) or a terrible picture (Greenscales, Wyvern, etc.). Replacement card images will be sourced from the wiki and from HACCS.
If you'd prefer for the digital versions to be hosted here on Heroscapers, I don't mind uploading them for you. I'd hate for imgur to pull a Photobucket or for anything else of the sort to happen.
Cool. I left the old images in the spoilers for exactly that reason, and I was planning on asking for Contributor status sometime, but I'm happy to go with your suggestion.

Once I finish going through I'll the books I'll post here and let you know, and I'll link you to my imgur album that has all the needed replacement cards.
Old March 11th, 2019, 04:25 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Once I finish going through I'll the books I'll post here and let you know, and I'll link you to my imgur album that has all the needed replacement cards.
Sounds good to me. Just let me know whenever you're ready and I can begin uploading all of them to the site directly.
Old March 18th, 2019, 03:27 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Closing in on 40%!
Old April 5th, 2019, 06:47 PM
This is merely a joke.

Over halfway done. Just 100 Books still to update.
Old April 5th, 2019, 07:44 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Over halfway done. Just 100 Books still to update.

Not plane, nor bird, nor even dog, it's just little old me... Superfrog!

Or, to repurpose another trope:

Go Su-per-frog! Go Su-per-frog! Go Su-per-frog, go!

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old April 24th, 2019, 11:40 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I plan on assisting @superfrog with his books update. While he is focusing mostly on VC Synergy and power rankings, below is what we plan on doing. Let us know if we should add/change anything else (generically) in Books:
Old April 24th, 2019, 12:17 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Thank you!!!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 24th, 2019, 12:56 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

First I would just like to say thank you very much for valuing my scans so highly. Now that it appears they will be apart of something official I would just like to point out the one flaw my scans have. I own every card, but not all my cards are free from damage. I have mentioned it in a few places here and there and have asked for some replacement cards here.

A list of the cards I did not scan:
-My Greeks and Vipers pack I opened without care and tore both cards. It's a slight tear but still noticeable.
-My Lawman and Samurai pack I got used from a friend and has severe damage.
-My Microcorp card was damaged by unknown sources.
-I didn't appear to scan in my Samuel Brown card, most likely because it's a strictly downloadable card so I won't scan mine in.
-It also appears I didn't post the front of my Wyvern card. I can fix this one.

It's only a few cards and if you don't mind the damage I can scan these in it would take me but a few minutes as I have the routine down but for completeness sake I have not scanned nor uploaded these cards due to the damage.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old April 24th, 2019, 03:46 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@itsbuzzi I might be able to scan my copies at work (and might have a few spare - not sure). Maybe I can ask if we can make an "Official Cards" downloads section.
Old November 25th, 2019, 04:16 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
@itsbuzzi I might be able to scan my copies at work (and might have a few spare - not sure). Maybe I can ask if we can make an "Official Cards" downloads section.
That all sounds well and good! My scans were set to 600dpi last I checked and just included the front and back of the cards. I don't have photoshop so I couldn't align them to print double sided and line up.
Old August 29th, 2020, 11:45 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

In skyknight's post (the second post) if you view organization by "General" you'll see that Eldgrim is called "the Viking Warrior" instead of "the Viking Champion"
Old August 29th, 2020, 04:28 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
In skyknight's post (the second post) if you view organization by "General" you'll see that Eldgrim is called "the Viking Warrior" instead of "the Viking Champion"

Indeed, probably an honest mistake on SkyKnight's part based on Eldgrim's "Warrior's Swiftness Spirit". Clearly the card lists Eldgrim as a Champion in both the title and the stats area.
Nice Catch!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units