Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old July 21st, 2020, 05:01 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3V Public Announcements

Hey thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Nice, I struck out a second time. Ordered from ebay only to get a message back an hour later telling me that they didn't actually have it in stock. Now have ordered from a 3rd seller.
Well, if it doesnt come through, I've got a damaged one I got sent for trade once I finish moving.
Old July 22nd, 2020, 12:11 PM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just to make this story stranger, I got this message from the Oakland guy this morning:

"Finally! i got a tracking number for you! it is: XXXXXXXXX

i sent you two more. 3 day delivery. 50 dollar insurance if you don't get it."

So it looks like he gave me a refund, then sent me 3 of them w/priority shipping. My other one that I purchased has shipped. So now it looks like I will have 4 sets coming Saturday?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Nice, I struck out a second time. Ordered from ebay only to get a message back an hour later telling me that they didn't actually have it in stock. Now have ordered from a 3rd seller.
Well, if it doesnt come through, I've got a damaged one I got sent for trade once I finish moving.
Old July 22nd, 2020, 12:27 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

oh wow

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 22nd, 2020, 01:29 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Well, since the listing is still up, I tried again. This time, it shows the package on the way. This time though, I did make a lower offer.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old July 22nd, 2020, 04:11 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So I ordered mine from Miniature Market (plus the two preorders). They will not send them until the preorders are in (according to my receipt). Is this the situation for other people that ordered from MM? Does anyone know when the other packets will be released?

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old July 22nd, 2020, 04:17 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmuskie View Post
So I ordered mine from Miniature Market (plus the two preorders). They will not send them until the preorders are in (according to my receipt). Is this the situation for other people that ordered from MM? Does anyone know when the other packets will be released?
https://win.wizkids.com/solicitsMonthly.php

Looks like the Starfinder Battles sets release today.
Old July 22nd, 2020, 04:19 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
That's standard for Miniature Market. I am fortunate to live close enough to their retail store to pick things up, so I order in-stock and preorders separately.

The only date I see is the vague July 2020.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old July 22nd, 2020, 04:33 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
That's standard for Miniature Market. I am fortunate to live close enough to their retail store to pick things up, so I order in-stock and preorders separately.

The only date I see is the vague July 2020.
Superfrog just linked it up there. Starfinder Battles: Galactic Heroes 2020-07-22

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old July 22nd, 2020, 09:14 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

my FLAG just emailed me the new hero and monster box are available. Hope to have the mini in hand end of the week/early next week.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old July 27th, 2020, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Found the Iconic Heroes Set #2 on ebay for $20 + shipping & tax. Ended up $25.55. Has a "Make Offer" button, so possible you could get it for a bit less.
Did everyone who ordered from this seller receive their item? I haven't. Tracking label was generated, but the package never made it to the post office. Now, I get no response from the seller.
I did not get mine from this seller. Same story as you, for the most part. I did contact him about a week ago and he eventually refunded my money and promised me another package. The second package hasn't come yet, and I'm thinking it won't.

I followed your MM lead as well and snatched one up from there, so if this one comes through from eBay I'll likely offer it up for sale/trade/prize.
I got mine with no issues. Weird.
What gets me is that he still has the listing up showing 20 available. I would rather he sent it than refund, if he still has that many.
So, second time was the charm. It arrived today. Don't know what happened the first time, but it did help me get it cheaper. Still shows 18 in stock. My offer of $16 was accepted quickly.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old July 27th, 2020, 06:58 PM

Troll and Toad has the figures from the 2 newer sets individually. I ordered all 12 of them for $48.87 shipped.

Edit: shows at least 6 of each remaining as of this edit.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old July 27th, 2020, 07:42 PM

Thanks for the info, I still needed the Monsters.

5 left of each now.

Also picked up Marutuk and 4 Tombstone Gunslingers.

Quote:
Troll and Toad has the figures from the 2 newer sets individually. I ordered all 12 of them for $48.87 shipped.

Edit: shows at least 6 of each remaining as of this edit.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs