Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old February 22nd, 2020, 11:38 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Movies: What did You Watch Last Night?

I watched Joker with my daughters tonight.

We really liked it, but almost feel weird for liking it. Disturbing in not only what Joker does, but also how he got to be the way he is.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old March 27th, 2020, 10:43 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

My daughter decided to pull out A Knight's Tale from our DVDs. Love that movie. After it was over, and we were talking about our favorite parts and laughing, the credits finish and an after credits scene comes on. I didn't know there was one. Nice to get a little pleasant surprise like that after all these years.
Old March 28th, 2020, 11:30 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Watched Into the Spider-Verse last weekend! Definitely enjoyed it! I love stylized films like that, and all the comic references and onomatopoeias and all the craziness. Good story too. Wish Miles wore his costume for more of the movie though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
I watched Joker with my daughters tonight.

We really liked it, but almost feel weird for liking it. Disturbing in not only what Joker does, but also how he got to be the way he is.
And that's why it's such a good movie! It was so well done, and you feel for the guy even though he's turned into a monster. Very much reminds me of Dexter. Even though he's a protagonist, he's no hero. Very cool and seeing his journey from clown to villain was riveting.
Old March 30th, 2020, 04:57 PM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I’m just gonna throw this out there and let it speak for itself:

The VelociPastor

Available for free on Amazon. You’re welcome.
Old April 11th, 2020, 04:45 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Remake 6/10s not 10/10s

Event Horizon is on Netflix right now. It's decent but its amazing premise begs for a better execution. I heard they're adapting it into an Amazon miniseries so perhaps something can come out of that, 'cause this could've been Alien plus The Shining.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old April 11th, 2020, 08:28 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I remember watching that in the theater and thinking it was the worst movie I had ever seen.
No one else, well besides my girlfriend at the time, seems to agree.
Amityville in space.
Old April 11th, 2020, 09:26 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Watched Rogue One again last night. Ive been painting alot of Star Wars Legion minis and love playing death troopers. I forgot how cool they were in the movie. Love k2so. My favorite character in the film. Cant wait to pick up him and cassian for Legion.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 11th, 2020, 09:32 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Rogue One is top notch. My Star Wars hatchet list is:
Rogue One
Star Wars
Empire Strikes Back

Done.
Old April 11th, 2020, 10:27 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Rogue One is my favorite Star Wars movie and yes @TREX , I can't wait to get Cassian and K2SO for Legion as well.

After that, it's the original trilogy, then Star Wars Rebels animate series and the Han Solo movie.

Then the prequels, Clone Wars animated series and the newer trilogy round out the bottom. Where I have no interest in seeing them again, though I haven't seen the last Skywalker movie for lack of interest, nor have I gotten very far in the Clone Wars series as it was boring and childish compared to Star Wars Rebels.

Old April 11th, 2020, 11:30 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Rogue One is my favorite Star Wars movie and yes @TREX , I can't wait to get Cassian and K2SO for Legion as well.

After that, it's the original trilogy, then Star Wars Rebels animate series and the Han Solo movie.

Then the prequels, Clone Wars animated series and the newer trilogy round out the bottom. Where I have no interest in seeing them again, though I haven't seen the last Skywalker movie for lack of interest, nor have I gotten very far in the Clone Wars series as it was boring and childish compared to Star Wars Rebels.
I havent seen the last installment of the skywalker trilogy yet either. I used to love the clone wars era movies more than the galactic civil war era but Rogue one and the mandalorian has renewed my interest in that time period even though I do appreciate the older trilogy. In the future I would love to see them expand on the galactic civil war period and anticipate more mandalorian content. Even though I would love to watch the animated stuff for clone wars and rebels its harder for me to watch. Its not the same for me compared to live actors and the more realistic look of the films. Ill eventually get through the animated stuff just to get the storyline of them. Overall Im super excited about all the new characters for legion and happy to see new star wars content coming out. Ill eventually see episode 9 on disney plus when it comes out.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 11th, 2020, 11:31 AM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:

I havent seen the last installment of the skywalker trilogy yet either. I used to love the clone wars era movies more than the galactic civil war era but Rogue one and the mandalorian has renewed my interest in that time period even though I do appreciate the older trilogy. In the future I would love to see them expand on the galactic civil war period and anticipate more mandalorian content. Even though I would love to watch the animated stuff for clone wars and rebels its harder for me to watch. Its not the same for me compared to live actors and the more realistic look of the films. Ill eventually get through the animated stuff just to get the storyline of them. Overall Im super excited about all the new characters for legion and happy to see new star wars content coming out. Ill eventually see episode 9 on disney plus when it comes out.
Oh yeah, I forgot about the Mandalorian. I love that one as well and put that up I the upper tier.

Old April 11th, 2020, 12:25 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:

Rogue One was my favorite, as well.

I have deeply mixed feelings about A New Hope - it offered something really different, and transformed Hollywood, though not for the better - but the rest of them fall unremarkably somewhere in the range of big budget and weak (Phantom Menace) to big budget and pretty good (Empire Strikes Back). IMHO.

Heresy, I know.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies