Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old August 28th, 2011, 08:27 AM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker
Re: Street Fighter IV

I've never played SF4, but in the 2D SF games charging was accomplished by holding that direction down for a short period (longer than just tapping it). The short left arrow followed by a long right one means to tap left once very quickly, then immediately press and hold it towards the right. Of course it could be different for the new installment...
Old August 29th, 2011, 11:21 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSisforcoolkids View Post
I've never played SF4, but in the 2D SF games charging was accomplished by holding that direction down for a short period (longer than just tapping it). The short left arrow followed by a long right one means to tap left once very quickly, then immediately press and hold it towards the right. Of course it could be different for the new installment...
Ah!!!!!! Thank you! Now i'll have to go try it.

EDIT: It hasn't been working...I just don't know...

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Last edited by Scapemage; August 30th, 2011 at 03:57 PM.
Old September 2nd, 2011, 11:58 AM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:

Eh..sorry. Good luck figuring it out.
Old September 2nd, 2011, 04:41 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I really have no clue. I prefer characters with the simple ultra so they're at least possible for me to pull off.

I can't beat Arcade on easy. >.< I can beat it on Very easy, but the best I can do on easy is go a third round with Seth.

Old September 2nd, 2011, 06:34 PM

vikinglad knows what's in an order marker vikinglad knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:

You have to charge the direction for approx 2 seconds (watch the timer) before moving onto the next direction. For Blanka, Guile, etc., I usually just "charge" (hold) back and down (like a crouching block) pretty much 90% of the time, so I can pull these moves off practically whenever I need to. Also, you can jump forward, then immediately hold down/back to charge while in the air. This is cool because you can attack in the air, again when you land, then finish with a charged special move. Hope this helps.

Last edited by vikinglad; September 2nd, 2011 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Typos
Old September 3rd, 2011, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikinglad View Post
Quote:
Quote:

You have to charge the direction for approx 2 seconds (watch the timer) before moving onto the next direction. For Blanka, Guile, etc., I usually just "charge" (hold) back and down (like a crouching block) pretty much 90% of the time, so I can pull these moves off practically whenever I need to. Also, you can jump forward, then immediately hold down/back to charge while in the air. This is cool because you can attack in the air, again when you land, then finish with a charged special move. Hope this helps.
Ah! I definitely haven't been holding the charge long enough. Thanks. I'll give it a shot.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games