Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Comics
Comics Not Heroscape or Marvel Heroscape.

Notices

Old February 25th, 2008, 09:25 PM

Blackrock is surprisingly tart
LFG Volume 1

It's been on sale for a while so I hope there hasn't already been a thread about this, but did anyone order one of the 2,000 copies of the Looking For Group: Volume 1 hardcover? I know Necroblade is a fan, judging by his avatar, but I thought I'd see how many others enjoy the way of Richard & pals.
I've only read through most of Volume 1 online; I'm saving the rest of it for when the book finally gets here. I ordered the first day possible, and they supposedly started shipping last week. It must be getting here this week, I know it!

At first I was disappointed to learn about the Richard figurines and that I missed out on their limited run... then I learned they were 30 bucks a piece and there's going to be at least 4 more figures for the other main characters (5 if they make Pela, but I don't even know who she is yet). I'd actually discovered the comic in early 2007 but read all they had at the time and didn't come back for months. In December I picked up, but like I said, I found out about the hardcovers and stopped reading so the book will be more interesting.

(for those who have no clue what this is about visit www.lfgcomic.com )
Old February 25th, 2008, 10:34 PM

OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker
I might have to get one, that's a great comic! Another good is VGCats, sometimes they make some hilarious panels.
Old February 25th, 2008, 11:39 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
I haven't ordered one of these, though I am, obviously, a fan. Curses, I missed out on the Richard figures, too.

"I'm only acting out because I don't get to kill anyone."

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 26th, 2008, 10:04 PM

zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker
I just read the first sixty strips, and nearly died laughing. The references to WOW make it even better, but it's great even with out fantasy knowledge.

I do art. Check it out.

http://insanelyzanter.deviantart.com/
Old February 26th, 2008, 10:54 PM

Miniature Geek is surprisingly tart
I just started these today, and finished them today. Excellent reads I just wonder if it would be funnier if I knew anything about WOW.

Your music's bad and you should feel bad.

My Customs

Better Posting and You Revisited.
Old March 1st, 2008, 12:42 AM

Blackrock is surprisingly tart
Took me a while to realize it wasn't a WoW strip. I thought the leads were a blood elf, Forsaken, troll, and tauren, based off the creators' characters but dropped into an original setting or something. Turns out they're just a typical elf, inexplicably undead guy, minotaur-or-minotaur-like-being, and a whatchamacallit. Can't say the gnomes didn't throw me off, but I don't mind in the long run.
I've actually been interested in making my own fantasy comic anthology for years now, but I'm very bad at actually getting started on big ideas like that... Things like LFG are good inspiration but I gotta get writing and drawing. I've got a few concepts for lead characters and a bit of a story to bring the first couple together, but I just don't feel like my ability to draw is up to snuff. I might work a little harder and upload what I've got if anyone's interested.
Old August 5th, 2008, 12:10 PM
has been BANNED

pretty on pleasant is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
*Spoiler Alert*

When are they gonna bring back Richard, darn it!!!
Old August 5th, 2008, 12:39 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: LFG Volume 1

I adore this comic. I absolutely love the most recent one, with Richard, and the pottery. It took me a second to realize what they were doing, but I laughed my head off when I did. This is in my Top 5 of favorite comics.

Yes, I have a list.

EDIT: Just wanted to put in, I don't play Wow, but I still get pretty much every joke ever made in the comic. WoW knowledge probably helps, but it by no means nessesary.
Old August 5th, 2008, 12:56 PM

zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
EDIT: Just wanted to put in, I don't play Wow, but I still get pretty much every joke ever made in the comic. WoW knowledge probably helps, but it by no means nessesary.
The only real WoW joke I can think of is that one "Loading Screen". That was a scream.

~Z~

I do art. Check it out.

http://insanelyzanter.deviantart.com/
Old September 23rd, 2008, 05:03 PM

Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby!

Best web comic ever.

BTW: When are they going to release LFG the movie?

Strong arms and sharp steel rule this world.
Never believe any different.

Last edited by Richard; September 23rd, 2008 at 10:30 PM.
Old September 30th, 2008, 10:58 AM
Admin

Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Oogie_Da_Bruce is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Moved to Comics.

Recent Games Played:
Old October 5th, 2008, 12:44 AM

Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby!

Fans of LFG: check out "Slaughter Your World" if you have not seen it already. Here's a link to it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcbazH6aE2g.

Strong arms and sharp steel rule this world.
Never believe any different.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Comics