Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old August 7th, 2018, 04:08 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
C3V for Europe

Not a lot here, but I accidentally ordered 2 of the Revolutionary pack that C3V is using. 1 unit of American riflemen and 2 British heroes.

And I bought a pack of Aarakocra. I figure I'll keep 3 and have 3 to trade/sell.

I would be REALLY interested in Heavy Gruts or some C3V units or cash/paypal.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades