Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old October 28th, 2006, 05:30 PM

777Omega has disabled reputation
Customizing flags (In progress) Dang it

Yep I got a 2nd Castle set today, I'm going to attempt to make a custom flag, I'll let you guys know if I can.

My Wife Says, 'Hi'.
Old October 28th, 2006, 05:31 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: Got a 2nd Castle set today

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777Omega
Yep I got a 2nd Castle set today, I'm going to attempt to make a custom flag, I'll let you guys know if I can.
Really? Cool!

For who, Utgar?
Old October 28th, 2006, 05:32 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
how are you going to do that? i want to do a repaint of just the symbol. Does anyone have any like...decals or such to use for that?
Old October 28th, 2006, 05:33 PM

Re: Got a 2nd Castle set today

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139
Quote:
Really? Cool!

For who, Utgar?
Yep, I Hope it works.

My Wife Says, 'Hi'.
Old October 28th, 2006, 05:34 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Hmm...

If I get another I might try the same thing. Can't wait to see the results!
Old October 28th, 2006, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict
how are you going to do that? i want to do a repaint of just the symbol. Does anyone have any like...decals or such to use for that?
I'm going to try to make a stencil and paint it on. Remove the original symbol with nail polish remover.

My Wife Says, 'Hi'.
Old October 28th, 2006, 07:10 PM

regdar has disabled reputation
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict
I'm going to try to make a stencil and paint it on. Remove the original symbol with nail polish remover.
does that really work ???
Old October 28th, 2006, 07:56 PM
BoV Judge Emeritus Revisitus

Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby!
My son decided he was going to mark up some of my hexes and my tower's flag with a Sharpie (R).

I was pleased that rubbing alcohol took off the Sharpie and not any paint.

DUND is underestimated and under-rated.
Old October 28th, 2006, 09:32 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
A quick and easy way is to use the symbols from the gallery and print them on mailing labels. It's not great, but it does okay.
Old October 28th, 2006, 10:38 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
I'm about to head to the basement to mess around with the two new castles that I bought today. I got them to get the free flagbearers and b/c I only had one castle before (I'm glad I only had one so I could somehow justify to myself to buy two more to get the flagbearers).

I wonder if my wife (who doesn't play) will notice the extra castle pieces on my large map that I've had set up for quite a while.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old October 28th, 2006, 10:39 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
A quick and easy way is to use the symbols from the gallery and print them on mailing labels. It's not great, but it does okay.
cool flags rev

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old October 29th, 2006, 01:27 AM

Customizing flags (In progress)

I used finger nail polish remover, to remove the original decal, I'm going to make a stencil to paint the other decal on, then clear coat it.

possess http://www.heroscapers.com/oldgaller....php?album=418

My Wife Says, 'Hi'.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles