Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old August 24th, 2022, 11:26 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 49: Delta Classic - Round 1 through 8/29

After looking at these armies I'm still not convinced Raelin's points are high enough... Or that the lower tier figures are cheap enough yet. To be fair, it matters a lot more what the winning armies have at the end of the event than it does what people played with.

My grab-bag-of-heroes army would have been toast, I can tell you that, haha.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Last edited by caps; August 24th, 2022 at 11:27 PM. Reason: this is why I still like draft formats even with Delta points
Old August 25th, 2022, 07:20 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Grivnar and I are getting started now.

EDIT: My Ashra were victorious. The matchup was:

Agent 045
* Iskra Esenwein, Krav Maga Agents, Otonashi, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Warriors of Ashrax5
Double Time
* Empress Kiova, Iskra Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Einar Imperiumx3

Interesting matchup. The sheer hitting power of the Imperium was terrifying to my Raelin, who if unscathed can protect the Ashra into nearly unkillable monsters for the Imperium. I opened with Krav, to soften up both Kiova and Raelin. Two agents died when the Imperium breached the battlefield, so I switched to straight Ashra. The Ashra got some nice kills early through Kiova's aura, and I used the space generated by those kills to finish off Raelin. Once the Imperium's Raelin was gone, I went turtle shell mode with Ashra in my own Raelin's aura to outduel the Imperium. My last Krav drew the Imperium in, and landed a clutch shot to kill Kiova, which sealed the deal. Good game.

Last edited by vegietarian18; August 25th, 2022 at 08:26 PM.
Old August 25th, 2022, 08:49 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
After looking at these armies I'm still not convinced Raelin's points are high enough... Or that the lower tier figures are cheap enough yet. To be fair, it matters a lot more what the winning armies have at the end of the event than it does what people played with.

My grab-bag-of-heroes army would have been toast, I can tell you that, haha.
While I'm not saying you're wrong that RotV Raelin needs to cost more or some standalone uniques need to cost less, I will also say that the goal of Delta is not to make a "grab bag army of heroes" able to compete with a carefully built synergy army. We're not trying to eliminate the craft of army construction, we're just trying to make the range of strong armies much more broad.
Old August 26th, 2022, 08:01 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Moving this conversation to the Delta thread.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 26th, 2022, 01:12 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Sir H hit his first 12 pounces and we were doing a close to 1:1 exchange on squad figures while WWL danced around just picking an attack or two before retreating and burning kelda.

2 failed pounces in a row (Sir H finished 13/15 on pounces of 5v2/3) really gave me the momentum to get the squad exchange advantage.

The endgame was 5 Regiment and Iskra vs. 1 Wolf and WWL. WWL killed a Regiment, but the barrage by the 4 remaining Reg sealed it up. gg Sir H.
Old August 27th, 2022, 03:33 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Good game! Taelord vs. Kaemon Awasome at the end (with a Krav and 3 rats spectating).

Quote:
The schismaticsounds v. quozl armies are:

* Kozuke Samurai, Syvarris, Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Shaolin Monksx3

Does this cost too much?
* Kaemon Awa, Krav Maga Agents, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Deathreaversx3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 28th, 2022, 11:18 AM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just finished up with vegiedad, he called it with my 3 greenscales, 3-life Nilfheim and Raelin left. My attack and defense stats were fairly above average, but I think where the luck worked out on my part was that I always got just what I needed not to take fatal wounds with Nilfheim (as in, blocking 1 skull attacks with only 1/6 but blocking a 5 skull attack from Spartacus with 5 shields). Dice were definitely in my favor but vegie still played really well and it was incredibly close to going their way in the midgame. Good game, and good luck in the rest of the tournament!
Old August 30th, 2022, 01:12 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Por Que No Los Dos?

Round 2 is on Wingspan.

The bodaciousblood (1-0) v. quozl (1-0) armies are:
Kyntela and the boyz
* Kyntela Gwyn, 4th Massachusetts Linex5
Does this cost too much?

bodaciousblood chooses who places first.

The megasilver (1-0) v. ryguy266 (1-0) armies are:
E/U Airport Security
* Guilty McCreech, Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Tagawa Samurai Archersx6
Ice Ice Baby
* Isamu, Nilfheim, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Greenscale Warriorsx3

ryguy266 chooses who places first.

The shiftrex (1-0) v. jcustar07 (1-0) armies are:
Resilient
* Isamu, Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Warforged Soldiersx5
Release the Hounds
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Su-Bak-Na, Marrden Houndsx3, Marrden Nagrubs

jcustar07 chooses who places first.

The heroscaper2010 (1-0) v. cleon (1-0) armies are:
The Burning Forge Barrack
* Darrak Ambershard, Major Q10, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2, Black Wyrmlingx3, Red Wyrmling
Who Needs Marcus?
* Me-Burq-Sa, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Ne-Gok-Sa, Roman Legionnairesx4

heroscaper2010 chooses who places first.

The chris perkins (1-0) v. boromir96 (1-0) armies are:
Thorin's (expanded) Company
* Mogrimm Forgehammer, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex5

* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Blastatronsx2, Gladiatronsx3, Sahuagin Raiderx2

chris perkins chooses who places first.

The kinseth (1-0) v. vegietarian18 (1-0) armies are:
Return of the King
* Isamu, Nilfheim, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Greenscale Warriorsx3
Agent 045
* Iskra Esenwein, Krav Maga Agents, Otonashi, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Warriors of Ashrax5

kinseth chooses who places first.

The dok (1-0) v. kevindola (1-0) armies are:
Positronic Brains
* Major Q10, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Zombies of Morindanx4
10th Rechet
* Iskra Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan, 10th Regiment of Footx5

dok chooses who places first.

The sir heroscape (0-1) v. grivnar (0-1) armies are:
Howlin’ at the Mooooon
* Werewolf Lord, Wolves of Badrux6
Double Time
* Empress Kiova, Iskra Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Einar Imperiumx3

grivnar chooses who places first.

The evantage (0-1) v. schismaticsounds (0-1) armies are:
Ken Would Be So Proud
* Warden 816, Zettian Guards, Drow Chainfighterx21

evantage chooses who places first.

The captain stupendous (0-1) v. ogblaha (0-1) armies are:
Creatures of the Knight
* Cyprien Esenwein, Finn the Viking Champion, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Sonya Esenwein, Knights of Westonx2
army of all time
* Kaemon Awa, Parmenio, Valguard, Sacred Bandx4

ogblaha chooses who places first.

The knightoflight (0-1) v. earthling (0-1) armies are:
Kato's cohort.....and guest
* Nilfheim, Ashigaru Harquebusx5, Sahuagin Raider
Raelin's Monastery
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Shaolin Monksx7

earthling chooses who places first.

The grey waves (0-1) v. dachshund (0-1) armies are:
Swarm of the Marro
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Marro Dronesx8 (drop 2 spaces)
Very Dangerous over Short Distances
* Mogrimm Forgehammer, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex5

grey waves chooses who places first.

The vegie dad (0-1) v. vydar_xliii (0-1) armies are:
Steamroller
* Isamu, Retiarius, Spartacus, Capuan Gladiatorsx4
Its about d*** time I played these in a tournament
* Isamu, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Blastatronsx2, Gladiatronsx3

vydar_xliii chooses who places first. Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad.

The superfrog (0-1) v. dysole (0-1) armies are:
Boromir96+Samuelfrost4=100
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Dumutef Guard, Marro Dronesx8 (drop 3 spaces)
Snowpiercer
* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Nilfheim, Goblin Cuttersx5

dysole chooses who places first.

~Dysole, apologetic that she didn't get this out sooner
Old August 30th, 2022, 09:06 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Por Que No Los Dos?

Quote:
The bodaciousblood (1-0) v. quozl (1-0) armies are:
Kyntela and the boyz
* Kyntela Gwyn, 4th Massachusetts Linex5
Does this cost too much?
Congrats! My last Krav made a valiant effort but there were just too many 4th for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 31st, 2022, 05:01 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OHS Season 49: Delta Classic - Round 2 through 9/6

Chris and I are starting shortly.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old September 1st, 2022, 03:47 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 49: Delta Classic - Round 2 through 9/6

Not quite the standard game between dok and I. Raelin died in Round 1 and dok sent the zombie hoarde against me, but they defended worth nothing and only managed a single kill.

That left 18 Regiment vs. Q10 which is a little more than Q10 can handle. gg dok. I'll let you play my army only bidding it down -15 10th regiment should we meet in the playoffs.
Old September 1st, 2022, 09:28 PM
Scapecon 2022 Main Event Champion

Evantage is surprisingly tart
Re: Por Que No Los Dos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
The evantage (0-1) v. schismaticsounds (0-1) armies are:
Ken Would Be So Proud
* Warden 816, Zettian Guards, Drow Chainfighterx21

evantage chooses who places first.
schismaticsounds and I starting in about half an hour.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events