Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old April 28th, 2020, 04:30 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Cheshire II (Public Playtesting)

Thanks for the tests Ark! I agree. I think one more set might do it.
Old May 4th, 2020, 11:44 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

So two things I noticed
-Typo on entire in Poisoned
-How many times can she use Swift Combat Barrage to +/- her attack/range? Can she use it on both attacks to make the second one a R7A0 attack?
Old May 4th, 2020, 12:02 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Supposed to be just the once.
Old May 4th, 2020, 07:25 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Cheshire

Army Test 1
Map: Island Plane Crash (Glyph of Wannok)
Units: Team 1 (790): Cheshire (190), Captain America (240), Bucky (60), Black Bat (200), Robin (Grayson) (100)
Team 2 (790): Nightwing (200), Starfire (210), Raven (190), Arsenal (190)

Pre-game thoughts: So the idea here is that Black Bat is going to take the Bat Shurikens, then immediately hand them off to Cheshire, who will use them and her Swift Combat Barrage ability to reduce her attack down to 0, which will then get boosted by Cap back up to 1. Hopefully this will make it way easier to poison her target. After she does, the army still really likes the stat boosts that Cap provides.

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

Post-game thoughts: Definitely some bad luck here, with Robin falling in a single hit and none of the poison rolls hitting. Still, I don’t think Nightwing was the best poison target here. Some games, he’s taking more turns, but in this one he was just taking the one every round.

I do think the Bat Shuriken exploit was helpful.

Army Test 2
Map: Island Plane Crash (Glyph of Wannok)
Units: Team 1 (1,000): Cheshire (190), Captain America (240), Bucky (60), Black Bat (200), Robin (Grayson) (100), Havok (210)INSERT HERE
Team 2 (1,000): Fantastic Four (1,000)

Pre-game thoughts: Basically the same army as last time, but with added Havok.

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

Post-game thoughts: A big part of this game came down to Cass going just absolutely insane for a turn or two, taking out both Johnny and Sue. But Cheshire also did a big part, fracturing the team by making Reed no longer a reliable OM dump.

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I had swingy luck in both games, so it’s a bit hard to say? I definitely think the Bat Shuriken exploit needs to be closed, as that does a lot to bring her back to wanting to work with stat boosters. She’s obviously always going to be a Reed killer, but maybe that’s okay?

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Poisoned is a unique mechanic. It’s fun, and I think it’ll be even more so once the exploit is closed. I’m never going to be a huge fan of One Shield Defense type things, but her version of it isn’t too bad really. Solid design overall!
I think it would make a lot of sense to base SCB's wording more closely off of how the Bat Shuriken work;
Quote:
Cheshire may attack with her normal attack up to 2 times at any point before, during, or after her normal move as long as she is on a space where she could end her movement. Before Cheshire attacks with a normal attack, you may change the Range number on her Army Card to 4 and the Attack number on her Army Card to 2 for the remainder of the turn.
Just closes off that weird little loophole, which I feel is good cause it pushed her towards Cap pretty hard.
Old May 5th, 2020, 05:24 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Thanks for the tests. Not as decisive as I had hoped so I'm going to wait on another set before moving on. Good call on that weird loophole though.
Old May 5th, 2020, 05:30 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Updated the SP.
Old May 6th, 2020, 06:17 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Cheshire (II)

Army Test 1
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units:
Cheshire(190), Cap(240), Ms Marvel(350), Hawkeye(220) (1000)
vs.
Fantastic Four (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units:
Cheshire(190), Ms. Marvel(350), Gamora(300) (840)
vs.
Nightwing(200), Raven(190), Starfire(210), Superboy(240) (840)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
After my previous 2 matches and these 2, I think 170-180 is a good place to land. Having lost the 4 matches I used her, I'd lean 170, especially as those were against armies where she should see her most effectiveness with poisoned.
Old May 6th, 2020, 11:23 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Updated the SP.
Good catch.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 6th, 2020, 11:28 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd lean away from 170 since that's Cheshire I's cost and the first two were very close losses and the third one was one roll of the dice away from taking out Reed erlier. And IMO that fourth game is a maximized Titans buil d so if be more shocked if her team won that. I could see anywhere on that spectrum fitting so maybe 180 to split the difference?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 6th, 2020, 04:48 PM
Now moves with Flying.

So re-analyzing the results just on wounds dealt she, on average over 8 games earned back 194.95 points, so basically 195. She has been impactful but not game changing. Honestly, I'm not seeing a drop here.
Old May 6th, 2020, 04:54 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I feel that’s pretty standard for most tested offense focused units, is it not? They usually make back more than their point value, but I’m not sure that’s the best method of costing them.

But, you’re the LD, it’s almost never that necessary to push that hard over 10-20 points, so go with what you feel is best.
Old May 6th, 2020, 05:00 PM
Now moves with Flying.

That's kind of my issue I'm on the fence here. Like 180 seems reasonable, 170 seems too low though and too close to Cheshire I. As I'm typing this though, I think 190-195 might be her rolling hot, on top of her game cost. Definitely want to hear @japes ' thoughts before deciding though as he is the one building a faction designed with her in it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library