Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 30th, 2011, 04:13 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
NAT set to strict

I've been trying to play Assassin's Creed: Revelations multiplayer on my PC, but I can't get into many games because my NAT is on strict. Does anyone have some suggestions so that I'll be able to set it to open? Not very savvy with this stuff.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General