Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old July 2nd, 2010, 03:41 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Biking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord Alpha View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
Also, do they still make bikes that brake when you pedal backwards?
Only for little kids (like, under 10). If it only has one speed (aka, little kid bikes) you can do that.

I've never seen a bike with more than 1 speed do that.
My 3(2) speed brakes when you pedal backwards, but it's 20-30 years old.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old July 2nd, 2010, 04:10 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

It probably also weighs about 40 lbs.
Old July 2nd, 2010, 04:17 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

I don't know its weight.

Not my bike, but same model and color.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep

Last edited by ParaGoomba Slayer; July 2nd, 2010 at 04:26 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2010, 08:21 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

I picked up a bike last summer hoping to use it to commute. I haven't used it as much as planned, but I'm going to try again.

It's only 6.5 miles but it's really hilly. In both directions the last half a mile is brutal. And I'm really out of shape. And I keep needing to bring work home. And I'm too wussy to ride in the rain. Or the sun. Basically, I need to work on eliminating my excuses.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General