Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old September 27th, 2008, 11:30 AM

temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker
Re: Your Own Personal Strategies

My favorite strategy is:
Friggen Make My Oppent Pull His Hair Out With Frustration Because He Cant Kill Those Zombies
I usually draft zombies x4 with asigaru yari x2 and vipers x1 for fillers.
I send in a wave of six zombies. When they are starting to die off, kill some asigaru or vipers and send the new zombies in. This army took down Q9, Deathstalkers x2, rats x1 and monks x1.
Sorry for double post, meant to edit into other post.

Dave Grohl + Josh Homme + John Paul Jones= awesome
Old September 27th, 2008, 02:16 PM
Keeping Marcu in check

Zealot knows what's in an order marker Zealot knows what's in an order marker Zealot knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by temp.nerd View Post
My favorite strategy is:
Friggen Make My Oppent Pull His Hair Out With Frustration Because He Cant Kill Those Zombies
I send in a wave of six zombies. When they are starting to die off, kill some asigaru or vipers and send the new zombies in. This army took down Q9, Deathstalkers x2, rats x1 and monks x1.
That is a cool strategy in theory, but unfortunately it doesn't work because "Zombies Rise Again" can only be used against opponents' figures. I actually had to double check though because I really wanted that strategy to work, I just couldn't remember if it was a legal move or not to Zombify your own figures. Bummer,

---- Let's all be honest here ----
---- This is what you thought of when you saw my name wasn't it?
Old September 27th, 2008, 02:27 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zealot View Post
Quote:
My favorite strategy is:
That is a cool strategy in theory, but unfortunately it doesn't work because "Zombies Rise Again" can only be used against opponents' figures. I actually had to double check though because I really wanted that strategy to work, I just couldn't remember if it was a legal move or not to Zombify your own figures. Bummer,
'Tis true. Says so right on the card:

Old September 27th, 2008, 03:24 PM

temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker

Ahhh......bummer.

Old September 27th, 2008, 03:41 PM

tomcollins2000 knows what's in an order marker tomcollins2000 knows what's in an order marker

[quote=Cavalier;679387 'Tis true. Says so right on the card:

[/quote]

well darn I've been cheating
Old September 27th, 2008, 03:58 PM

Dont worry, I have been cheating a lot. (not on purpose though)

Old April 21st, 2009, 09:46 PM

Ullar/utgar own is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Could you imagine how angry someone would be with a negated Kato?
that would actually be hilarious . anyways i think a good strategy if your opponent has a fast/good range army is to use leggionaires with mbs,ngs,marcus,other romans and mw for early game domination. start setting up the leggionaires to defend the archers while you get marcus in position or unleash your other warlords. this can probably (i have not tried this yet) work well because on a single om you can set up and send out a defender or go with a ranged, mounted unit. this would also work well with your valguard idea and is costomizable as long as you keep the leggionaires and mbs.
Old April 21st, 2009, 09:56 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ullar/utgar own View Post
Quote:
Could you imagine how angry someone would be with a negated Kato?
that would actually be hilarious . anyways i think a good strategy if your opponent has a fast/good range army is to use leggionaires with mbs,ngs,marcus,other romans and mw for early game domination. start setting up the leggionaires to defend the archers while you get marcus in position or unleash your other warlords. this can probably (i have not tried this yet) work well because on a single om you can set up and send out a defender or go with a ranged, mounted unit. this would also work well with your valguard idea and is costomizable as long as you keep the leggionaires and mbs.
Do you know what's missing from that strategy?

Spoiler Alert!
Old April 22nd, 2009, 12:22 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Using Alastair as a hero for the MacDirks, but keeping him in your start zone so he doesn't get killed off.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old April 22nd, 2009, 07:48 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Getting there first with the most.

David
Old April 22nd, 2009, 08:02 AM

Rythos has disabled reputation

twooooo dolllarrrrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennys View Post
Only if I can get John Cusack to sign off on the release wavier.

Generous deed should not be checked by cold counsel
Old April 22nd, 2009, 08:48 AM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Acolarh+Morsbane+Theracus=almost anyone negated on round 1

>Start both Acolarh and Morsbane next to Theracus
>Order Marker 1-Theracus
>Order Markers 2&3-Morsbane
>Ullar's Amulet and carry Morsbane across the field
>NEGATE! NEGATE!

Good thing you get 2 chances. And Theracus can just as easily fly Morsbane back for Kelda.

Morsbane(100)+Kelda(80)+Acolarh(110)+Theracus(40)=PWNage for 330 points

P.S. Negating Rod is worth 30 points on customs

Last edited by Anitar; April 22nd, 2009 at 08:53 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles