Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old September 30th, 2022, 09:57 AM

Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Craig Van Ness Q&A Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Roshi View Post

Orangunators when
that's funny! I like the name
Old September 30th, 2022, 10:14 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Reminds me of the C3G Red Skull and his Super Apes! That's the closest thing we have so far, since one is an orang!
Old September 30th, 2022, 01:11 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Reminds me of the C3G Red Skull and his Super Apes! That's the closest thing we have so far, since one is an orang!

Orangutans are the superior ape. Any creature that does this pose unironically has elevated to a higher plane of existence

Old September 30th, 2022, 03:00 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:

Orangutans are the superior ape. Any creature that does this pose unironically has elevated to a higher plane of existence

I could do that...not on purpose of course...but I could do that!

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; September 30th, 2022 at 03:00 PM. Reason: And probably have...which is why I creak when I walk.
Old September 30th, 2022, 03:18 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMIS View Post
Quote:
Quote:

I'm waiting
Old October 1st, 2022, 08:59 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey Craig,

Exciting to see the Age of Annihilation reveal today! Did you get to design any specific units for this set that you're excited to see in play? Can you say whether there's any new rules to expect with the new rulebook or is it more clarifying existing rules?

Thanks
Old October 2nd, 2022, 11:47 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'm waiting
I do have Dave the Orangutan, Mayor of Mega-City 1 on the back burner.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 2nd, 2022, 01:07 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I just saw the Haslab Campaign and will back it soon; very well done CVN & HS 2.0 team!

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old October 2nd, 2022, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'm waiting
I do have Dave the Orangutan, Mayor of Mega-City 1 on the back burner.

Ooooo yes very nice
Old October 3rd, 2022, 03:52 PM

Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Craig Van Ness is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Hey Craig,

Exciting to see the Age of Annihilation reveal today! Did you get to design any specific units for this set that you're excited to see in play? Can you say whether there's any new rules to expect with the new rulebook or is it more clarifying existing rules?

Thanks
The war council, which are heroscapers, designed almost all the cards. It allowed me to focus on the many other things that need to get completed. The rulebook is similar to Swarm of the Marro with a few added things. Most of the newness in the rulebook will come from the terrain rules, battlefields and scenarios.

I did create the cards for the 2 new Revna Kyrie which I am excited for people to play.
Old October 6th, 2022, 08:57 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Craig, do you have any interviews in the works about the new Heroscape?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 26th, 2023, 07:02 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Now that the discussions about the Age of Annihilation offering have died down, I'm remembering that when Heroscape first went out of print, they managed to release about a dozen scenarios that had been planned for publication, and they were a lot of fun to play! Since Hasbro allowed it back then, I'm wondering if there is any chance they would let you reveal some of the heralded 20 new AOA scenarios ("in two campaigns") that were planned for AOA.

We've been "reconstructing" every scrap of what was revealed in the old Haslab offering last Fall, using the revealed army cards and fan customs of those unrevealed, the glyphs, our version of Illusory Walls, and even the First Scenario (where the players add some terrain at game start). We've also just played on two maps modeled on the one Haslab Display Photo of the Vanguard Set for our first games with walls--nostalgia has already set in.

Is there any chance we could get some of the scenarios released? That would be great. Having now played with the AOA Faction armies as we have them, we're getting ready to merge them with the older Classic and Custom Scape!

PS: You can see what my NYC group has been doing here, if you are interested:

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...49667&page=124

You're always welcome to come by and play with us, as Jeff did once before Covid (he also demo'd Shifting Realms back then). We're having lots of fun with what we can see of the AOA work you and the War Council did for us. Thanks again for it. Of course, we hope to see it again in some official form some day. In the meanwhile...

Heroscape Age Of Annihilation Lives!

Last edited by chas; January 26th, 2023 at 07:22 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion