Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old August 14th, 2019, 08:04 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Prowl - Vote Initial PT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
This passes.

I thought I'd wait on time in case you came in with a Hold vote waiting for the checklists. But since you just declared it as having passed without asking for them, you'll never get a check list from me!!!
Old August 15th, 2019, 10:57 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Prowl - Initial PT

So yeah, this passed. I'll try to knock out the initial next week. Thinking 3 team tests at 250, 260, & 270. For the 250 test I'll run that Ms. Marvel/Cap/Bucky/Dazzler army at 1000 points. Then of course I'll run him with Prime & Bee, plus an ally for Bee to carry around. Maybe War Machine & Bucky at 1200 points for the 260 point test? Any thing else anyone want to see here?

*edit* Thinking about having Bee drive around with a Grizzly Shark. If Bee scores a wound, then the Grizzly Shark strikes for a chance at an additional W!

Prime 410
Prowl 270
Bee 200
Grizzly Shark 120 ........1000 points.

Sounds like fun, except it only gives me +4 to initiative.
Old August 15th, 2019, 11:05 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yep. There's something I want to see. Check the sig.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 15th, 2019, 11:27 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm not seeing what you wanted me to see in your sig.

Was thinking about Star-Lord (Leader), Agent Venom (Soldier), Bucky (Scout), Prowl, & Giant-Man to fill out the team.

I feel like I should maybe try to get up to +8 initiative in one of the tests though and I'm not seeing the combo yet. Maybe an all Soldier team and forget about adding a Leader? Ms. Marvel & Prime are pretty big points investments, while Star Lord limits the human allies to 1.
Old August 15th, 2019, 11:31 PM
C3G Landlord

Cap or Agent Venom or Brit 240
War Machine 270
Comedian 160
Bucky 60
Prowl 270 ....... 1000 points/+8 Initiative
Old August 15th, 2019, 11:33 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'd run him with Iron Patriot for sure. Calculated Moves combos really nicely with Chaotic Leadership.
Old August 15th, 2019, 11:38 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It's the link right next to C3G Procedures.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 15th, 2019, 11:39 PM
C3G Landlord

Might have just found something to take a closer look at. Kree Soldiers can also add to initiative, so you could spam a ton of them and the Kree Scouts.

Prowl 260
Noh-Varr 260
Kree Scout x6 240
Kree Soldier x8 240 ...... 1000 points.
Old August 15th, 2019, 11:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
lollolololololol
Old August 15th, 2019, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:

lollolololololol
That's more or less the response I was going for.

Old August 15th, 2019, 11:49 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I'd run him with Iron Patriot for sure. Calculated Moves combos really nicely with Chaotic Leadership.
Oh, nice. I forgot about him being a Leader.

Iron Patriot 290
Prowl 270
Agent Venom or Cap 240
Bumble Bee 200 ...... 1000 points/+6 initiative

I really want to try out Agent Venom but Cap is a soldier at the same price point and boosts all these double attacks.
Old August 16th, 2019, 11:57 AM
C3G Landlord

Alright, been thinking about it and I really don't like the idea of him working with a horde of common heroes or squads, that doesn't really seem like his thing. So I'm going to clarify that his power only works with other unique heroes. You can still draft him with non-unique heroes, but only the unique heroes contribute to his schemes. Also still looking for different name options on this power if anyone has any.

CALCULATED MOVES
If there is no more than one Order Marker on any one card in your army, you may add 2 to your initiative roll for each Order Marker on the card of a Unique Leader, Soldier, or Scout Hero you control.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library