Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 11th, 2019, 09:43 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Lady Death (Public Playtesting)

Feels like you are getting closer here.
Old August 11th, 2019, 10:31 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Feels like you are getting closer here.
I’m shooting for an even 5 year design
Old August 11th, 2019, 11:05 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Heh. Keep the faith. This is going to be a great design.
Old August 11th, 2019, 08:10 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Lady Death (4 Attack)

Army Test
Map: Ticallan Tower (No Glyphs)
Units: Team 1 (790): Lady Death (380), Baron Mordo (265), Wong (90), Mesmerize (30), Hypnotize (25)
Team 2 (790): Nightwing (200), Starfire (210), Raven (190), Arsenal (190)

Spoiler Alert!

LD and Mordo are a good pair. He can function as an early herald, softening up the enemy a bit while Death moves in, and he can use an X on her card to gain power then later she can burn that X for her additional attack. The Titans had some bad luck on initiative switches, and the game might’ve been less close had they won the initiative in some key spots.

Army Test
Map: Ticallan Tower (No Glyphs)
Units: Team 1 (700): Lady Death (380), Baron Mordo (265), Mesmerize (30), Hypnotize (25)
Team 2 (700): Enchantress II (330), Executioner (370)

Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I’ll echo what Archie said in that she seems to struggle fighting other beatsticks. Her Defiant Fury works best when she’s taking 1 or 2 wounds at a time, not 3 or up. Mordo is a very good pairing with her, like I said earlier. I don’t feel her quite at 380 with the 4 attack, but I don’t think she’s far off.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Fun! I’ll admit I had my doubts about Defiant Fury going in (just different than my usual design aesthetic), but I enjoyed it in practice. It was fun to get those “screw you for hurting me” hits in.
Here you go!
Old August 11th, 2019, 08:15 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Awesome thanks! Yeah I was think 380 was a bit too high with the attack lowering, but maybe 360? 365?

Glad you enjoyed the mechanic, I definitely did in the initial. I think we have the right direction here. I’ll call for one more test at a slightly lowered cost with the updated attack value, and we can finish this design in time for her 25th anniversary
Old August 12th, 2019, 02:05 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Two losses but both game were pretty close. Since Mordo is a good partner for her and ends in a 5, I'd favor 365 here and call it a day.
Old August 12th, 2019, 02:06 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Two losses but both game were pretty close. Since Mordo is a good partner for her and ends in a 5, I'd favor 365 here and call it a day.
We only have one test with the finalized draft, so I'm fine with waiting for one more test - Tornado has already signed up!

I like 5 costs and looks like we don't have a unit at 365 yet so that's cool.
Old August 12th, 2019, 02:31 PM

365 it is. Build suggestion?
Anything you want to see her go against?
Old August 12th, 2019, 03:21 PM
...has moist legs

Not really, I think we have the mechanics down, we just need to make sure that 365 feels right.
Old August 12th, 2019, 03:22 PM

OK, could I get a suggestion?
Old August 12th, 2019, 03:30 PM
...has moist legs

Baron Mordo is the only current figure with direct synergy with her. Star-Lord definitely was a help in my tests. I guess I'd like to see her against the Fan 4, see if her power drop will still be so effective against them or if they can hold her off now.

Thanks for taking this on.
Old August 12th, 2019, 03:35 PM

Cool. I prefer a little direction as my meta is not the strongest and after having my playtesting army get drubbed at Gen Con I am starting to question it a bit more.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library