Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 23rd, 2019, 12:37 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
The Book of Dee Jay

The Book of Dee Jay

C3G UDON SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 70
SHADALOO

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Street Fighter set.
Its model number and name are #010 / Dee Jay.

Character Bio - Dee Jay is a Jamaican kickboxer with a talent for music and entertainment. His lifelong goal is to perform and grow his music's popularity. Dee Jay spent a long period under the control of M. Bison's Psycho Power, serving the criminal organization Shadaloo. After shifting back and forth between Bison's control and a free mind, Dee Jay was finally freed by Dhalsim, returning to Jamaica to sing and dance once more.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
8/11/2022 - Updated Shadaloo Brainwashing to only require one Dictator or Enforcer, and Fighter Influence to only require one Fighter.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Last edited by Arch-vile; August 11th, 2022 at 05:29 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2019, 12:42 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Dee Jay (Breathing Period)

NAME = DEE JAY

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ENTERTAINER
PERSONALITY = ENTHUSIASTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 3
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 140

SHADALOO BRAINWASHING

If you control at least one Unique Hero that is a Dictator or Enforcer, Dee Jay has the class of Enforcer instead of what is listed on this card.

FIGHTER INFLUENCE
If you control at least one Unique Fighter Hero, Dee Jay has the class of Fighter in addition to what is listed on this card.

RHYTHMIC COMBAT
After attacking an adjacent figure with his normal attack, Dee Jay may attack again. After the second attack, if the same number of skulls were rolled as during the first attack, he may attack again. Dee Jay may continue attacking until a different number of skulls is rolled, up to a maximum of four attacks in a turn.

Last edited by IAmBatman; August 13th, 2022 at 11:43 AM.
Old August 8th, 2022, 10:54 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
SHADALOO BRAINWASHING
If you control at least one Unique Hero that is a Dictator or Enforcer, Deejay has the class of Enforcer instead of what is listed on this card.
That is more standard C3G wording and what Cammy has in her SP.
Old August 9th, 2022, 12:02 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
SHADALOO BRAINWASHING
If you control at least one Unique Hero that is a Dictator or Enforcer, Deejay has the class of Enforcer instead of what is listed on this card.
That is more standard C3G wording and what Cammy has in her SP.
Good catch. Thanks.

SP updated with above and cards updated.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 23rd, 2019, 12:49 PM

Looking for a good name for the first power now. Johnny's name felt way too generic, though my new one kind of does too. I'd like to get Shadaloo in there but that might be tough.

Old May 23rd, 2019, 12:58 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

For power names: I like "RHYTHM FIGHTER" for the second, and since we're not short on room, maybe just split the two into SHADALOO INFLUENCE and... I dunno, FIGHTER INFLUENCE?

Also: since I did the Street Fighters, Udon released a SF Encyclopedia with a ton of good art for our purposes. Like here's Dee Jay's profile pic:

It's not QUITE comic book art, but it's essentially like the old DC Who's Who books, so I figure close enough.
Old May 23rd, 2019, 01:03 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I'm getting the feeling that this guy fights using Capoeira? I like to use real martial arts terms if it fits, so if that's true then capoeira master/fighter would be cool.

I actually really liked the name "Go with the flow," especially if the character is pretty laid back and fights for whoever sounds good at the time. I have no experience with him in Street Fighter, however. Too new, Cammy's my girl!
Old May 23rd, 2019, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
For power names: I like "RHYTHM FIGHTER" for the second, and since we're not short on room, maybe just split the two into SHADALOO INFLUENCE and... I dunno, FIGHTER INFLUENCE?

Also: since I did the Street Fighters, Udon released a SF Encyclopedia with a ton of good art for our purposes. Like here's Dee Jay's profile pic:

It's not QUITE comic book art, but it's essentially like the old DC Who's Who books, so I figure close enough.
We could split them no problem for more thematic names. That way, we could potentially reuse one of them later if necessary.

That art is stellar and a huge help for us. Given it's UDON, the comic publisher, I think it's no problem to use that art.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
The increased synergy options help me a lot with my interest in this guy - I worried before he might fall into 'slightly generic mid-level synergy-less hero syndrome' and get a bit lost.
Notably, you don't need your whole army to be Fighters for him to be one, just the surviving figures (more like the 4th Mass than Star-Lord). Is that intended? I like it, personally, as it gives more flexibility in army building. Notably he'll never be able to bond with Luke Cage while boosted by Captain America.
This is intended and I think an interesting dynamic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I'm getting the feeling that this guy fights using Capoeira? I like to use real martial arts terms if it fits, so if that's true then capoeira master/fighter would be cool.

I actually really liked the name "Go with the flow," especially if the character is pretty laid back and fights for whoever sounds good at the time. I have no experience with him in Street Fighter, however. Too new, Cammy's my girl!
He is a kickboxer. There was previously a request for a more generic name so the power could be reused, but if the mass preference is specific, that's no issue.

Old May 23rd, 2019, 04:54 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I looked him up and found out he debuted in the same game as Cammy. What the heck, I could have sworn he was very recent.
Old May 23rd, 2019, 01:00 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

The increased synergy options help me a lot with my interest in this guy - I worried before he might fall into 'slightly generic mid-level synergy-less hero syndrome' and get a bit lost.
Notably, you don't need your whole army to be Fighters for him to be one, just the surviving figures (more like the 4th Mass than Star-Lord). Is that intended? I like it, personally, as it gives more flexibility in army building. Notably he'll never be able to bond with Luke Cage while boosted by Captain America.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 23rd, 2019, 10:36 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'd really like the rhythmic power reused on Spider-Gwen (like 90% sure that's where we were originally kicking that idea around), which is why I was pushing for the broader 'rhythm' name.
Old May 24th, 2019, 04:18 PM

Competitive Checklist
Spoiler Alert!

Consistency Checklist
Spoiler Alert!

Polished the write-up based on feedback. I propose Initial Playtesting!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library