Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old February 16th, 2024, 09:43 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Gen Con 2024 Roll Call

1 Hahnarama

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old March 1st, 2024, 06:32 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Gen Con 2024 Roll Call

Gencon Official Tournament: https://renegadegamestudios.com/hero...organized-play & https://renegadegamestudios.com/hero...ed-play-launch

1 @Hahnarama
2 @lefton4ya
Old March 1st, 2024, 11:31 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I thought there might have been a rush on buying GC badges after the announcement of events and FREE figure and lame t shirts

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old March 2nd, 2024, 11:45 AM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Planning on coming for Saturday. Super excited to play heroscape there again. When do the individual tickets for events go on sale? I have only gone to one Gencon (2019). Scapecon is the next weekend so cannot take a two-week vacation in Indiana!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old March 2nd, 2024, 06:09 PM
Huge Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskie View Post
When do the individual tickets for events go on sale? I have only gone to one Gencon (2019).
May 19th at 12:00 Noon EDT.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old March 3rd, 2024, 09:49 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Saturday is extremely busy and everyone is trying to get a game in.
I would reserve that as soon as possible. Good luck.
Do you take I69 to Indy? If you stay on that it takes you straight to Meridian.
Old March 3rd, 2024, 07:40 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!

This will be my first Gen Con.

I remember way back in 2005 (?) when they were giving away Nerak the Glacial Swog Rider and I thought "some day I'm going go to Gen Con to play in a tourney and get the Heroscape Exclusive!"

Well the years have flown but, and a few things have changed...but this is finally my year!

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con