Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old September 18th, 2008, 12:53 AM

Syvarris the Ruler has disabled reputation
S.T.R's Customs trade & suggestion thread

Ok, this thread has been made for a few reasons. One is to show off my customs. Two is to possibly trade some of them. Three is to get some more suggestions on what to make.

Here is a batch of figures that are mostly going to be molded, but also to get this idea off the ground. (I have a horrible camera, so the pictures are bad quality)

Jandar Figures :

Vydar Figures:

Ullar:

(Ullar Protector without wings, they'll be added soon)

P.S. Pictures are horrible compared to real things. If you want more pictures of a certain peice, say so and I'll update as soon as possible.

Good traders:

Utgarsrage
Old September 18th, 2008, 10:02 AM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: S.T.R's Customs trade & suggestion thread

You do not have a horrible camera. The problem is you are too close to the subject. The camera can't focus that close. Try moving the subject farther away from the camera (notice how the stuff in the background is in focus?). Afterwords you can crop the image in close to the subject in an image editor. And I know you have one, every camera comes with software.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions