Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old April 11th, 2008, 06:50 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
Hecka good!!!
Keep these coming - they're hilarious!
Old April 11th, 2008, 01:25 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by hextr1p
These are hilarious, and continue to be very well done.

I do have a question, though. How do you go about lighting the scenes? I'm assuming you do a little post work on the pictures themselves in a graphic editing program. Which program do you use?

By the way, I believe my favs thus far are 1, 3, and 4.
Ok, took me a while, but I found him. The program we use is called "Comic Life" and it's only for Mac. It's pretty cool, but if you're a non-MAC owner like everyone should be you should be able to find a similar program out there.

Sorry Mike
Old April 11th, 2008, 04:03 PM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!

I'm a F18, bro.
Old April 11th, 2008, 06:10 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh Yeah! I'm Here
There is absolutely no reason to bump a thread that A) is on the first page and B) was posted in 2 and a half hours previously.
Old April 11th, 2008, 06:19 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:
There is absolutely no reason to bump a thread that A) is on the first page and B) was posted in 2 and a half hours previously.
Old April 11th, 2008, 06:42 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
These are great. I love the zombie one. How many do you have?
Old April 11th, 2008, 08:00 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Quote:
Actually that would be my doing. I made him "bump" my thread because he bumped his own thread legitimately. I did it as a blackmail thing against him for catching him bumping his own thread. I would have been jsut as happy if he posted on this thread but whatever.

Oh, and I have 60 zombies to answer the question. I did not use all of them in the pic however. maybe someday...
Old April 14th, 2008, 01:22 PM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Adventures of Chedwick and Sven Comics #5-7 updated!

Hey, these are pretty good. The poem ones remind me of certain Calvin & Hobbes strips. Though I must add that the last one would make more sense with Brunak . . . . how did the Drone get Sven across the lava in the first place?

I never lay awake at night wondering how to design an army that will help me win 40% of my games. -- Jexik

Do NOT click this link.
Old April 14th, 2008, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarissimus View Post
Hey, these are pretty good. The poem ones remind me of certain Calvin & Hobbes strips. Though I must add that the last one would make more sense with Brunak . . . . how did the Drone get Sven across the lava in the first place?
One never will understand the resources of a Marro.
The Calvin and Hobbes similarities and such would be hard to miss, these comics are definitely inspired by Waterson. I grew up reading those comics and believe that my childhood was very similar to Calvin's in many ways. I could relate to a lot of what happened to Calvin. A good friend of mine I'd like to say. I'm glad you enjoy them. I will continue to release them and hopefully the popularity will grow.
Old April 17th, 2008, 12:10 AM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

How did you do the "action shots" of Sven "flying." Did you composition still pictures and add blur, or did you actually take pictures of the viking flying through the air?
Old April 17th, 2008, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbnbsmith View Post
How did you do the "action shots" of Sven "flying." Did you composition still pictures and add blur, or did you actually take pictures of the viking flying through the air?
Those were fun takes. We actually took the pictures of Sven dropping in the air. Mike had his camera fixed on the position we wanted, I was holding the backdrop as well as Sven. We'd say "1, 2, 3..." then I'd drop Sven and he'd take a picture. lol. It took quite a while to get it right. One of the shots I jsut held Sven in the picture, coutned down, and tried to remove my hand from the picture as quickly as possible. That also worked. But I liked the blur that some of the pics had.

But yea, no wire work, no blue screen (other than the background being blue). That is all Sven. Stuntman of the year says I.
Old April 18th, 2008, 12:44 AM

Re: The Adventures of Chedwick and Sven Comics #8 updated!!

Added comic #8 yesterday so check it out and enjoy!

For those of you who do not like the poem ones have no fear this is the last one in a while I have planned. I just couldn't help myself . Stay tuned each week for a new comic. Adventures in comedy ahoy!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction