Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books
Books Not Heroscape-related.

Old August 2nd, 2008, 12:38 AM

Zelrig is surprisingly tart
The Tales of Beedle the Bard

If you have read the Deathly Hallows you may be famailiar with this term, it is another "novel" by Rowling. It seems to be a book of wizard fables or fairy tales of the wizarding world. It goes on sale Dec 4th.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tal...eedle_the_Bard

Zelrig is Eldgrim...
in the ROSE CAVE...
Old August 6th, 2008, 12:15 AM
Soon to be Mrs. Tony Stark

DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Tales of Beedle the Bard

I, for one, can't wait for this. I *loved* the textbooks she did earlier and have reread them probably a dozen times each. I think this one will be great, and will be a nice little tidbit in the mythology of the HP world. I hope she does more of these, really.

I just think it's a little suspicious that she announced it's release the day before Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer (The last in the now-popular Twilight series) was released. Hmmm... (HP > Twilight, even though I love both. Hands down. )

I don't know about the continuity of the text considering Dumbledore and Hermione are involved, but I guess if it fit in anywhere that would make sense, rather than afterward. I overthink these things. But I can't wait for it, will definately purchase and recommend.

[And DeceitfulBeauty finally beat NecroBlade at Heroscape. With Iron Man.]
Old September 3rd, 2008, 12:11 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

I'll probably pick this up too, especially since my Potter addiction won't be satiated by Half-Blood Prince in November anymore. I'm reading the Bartimaeus Trilogy to try and make up for it. They're awesome books (especially if you're a Potter fan I think) but they don't quite do the trick.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old September 8th, 2008, 03:50 PM

fraz the gr8 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I will definatly be buying this since we need to wait until next July for HBP.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Books