Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 5th, 2012, 09:47 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Mister Terrific - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Will the erasers be spherical enough?
I think they would be spherical enough, but that is my OCD about pinching pennies talking. I could see how a bead would be much more appealing on the eyes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
How about the height of a flying stand with a bead on top. That would look nicer than a painted eraser for the card. So probably about Tiny 4. I really like the concept behind the design now.
A heroclix flying stand height is good, and a bead is good.

Tiny is a fail for me. If this is tiny, and a ruined battlement is medium, what is small? Also, I would love for Hulk or Superman to be able to throw the hell out of these things, and if they are tiny, they cannot be thrown at all according to our rules, because our rules do not account for "Tiny". I hope to NEVER see a tiny DO, because Tiny only makes sense to me as being microscopic like how Ant-Man, Wasp, and Atom can be, though their sculpt is obviously bigger than that. No, I would much rather these be Small DO and then we just never do any Tiny DOs.

Last edited by tcglkn; May 6th, 2012 at 12:18 AM.
Old May 5th, 2012, 10:08 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Yep Small would be best.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old May 5th, 2012, 10:20 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

The Flying stands are 3 levels high so I can go for Small 3 on these DOs with silver beads.
Old May 5th, 2012, 10:25 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

cool

Any suggestions on beads guys, or should I just grab some cheap generic ones? What I mean to say is, are we gonna need to have a figure and set info tag below the cards on the OP or are we OK with just a tutorial that tells people to use whatever bead they want? I mean, it is just a bead. It's not like it is a special kind of bead we are talking about here. Right?
Old May 5th, 2012, 10:45 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I don't care what kind of bead it is.

Last edited by Hahma; May 6th, 2012 at 12:07 AM.
Old May 5th, 2012, 11:18 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I'm gonna look at Walmart tomorrow and see what silver beads with tiny (hopefully almost unnoticeable) holes. If its from Walmart hopefully enough people will have access to them. I'll let you guys know what I find.
Old May 6th, 2012, 12:04 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm fine with generic beads. And could we please edit/clean up the other references before this goes public, recalling that this is still a family site? Gees.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 6th, 2012, 12:08 AM
Prickly Cactus

Yeah, well Griff started it with that reference All edited out

Old May 6th, 2012, 12:10 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah yeah yeah. He started it. Phooey.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 6th, 2012, 12:19 AM
Tickle Pickle

Got Griffin's outta there for ya. No reason that comment was needed at all.

EDIT: If I get some beads, I guess they should be slightly smaller than Mr. Terrific's head and big enough to not fall down into the hole on a flying stand? If I get them, I will likely try to paint a small black "T" on them so they aren't just silver beads. I'll see how they turn out since I'll probably have more than enough to experiment on.

Last edited by tcglkn; May 6th, 2012 at 12:27 AM.
Old May 6th, 2012, 01:03 AM

So... Tickle, I guess you want the beads then? I was planning on doing it, but you seem so young and eager to try them out.
Old May 6th, 2012, 01:10 AM
Tickle Pickle

Well I know I'm gonna want some because this direction is pretty cool so I have no reason not to try them out first. Care to answer the few questions I had above your post about the sizing?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library