Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old January 11th, 2024, 04:58 PM

Doop knows what's in an order marker Doop knows what's in an order marker
Looking to price/sell a large lot

Hey everyone, I a have a fairly large lot I'm considering selling. I'd be looking to sell it only as a full lot knowing full well I won't get anywhere near top dollar doing that.

I'd also be looking to sell it locally due to its size (Massachusetts area).

If people can let me know what the below might be worth all together that'd be great! Or if you're interested and in the area let me know, thanks!

Items stored in their boxes:
  • Rise of the Valkyrie Master Set Walmart Exclusive - Box is open, the eilte onyx vipers are included in the lot, just not stored in this box, the rest of the items look sealed still.
  • Rise of the Valkyrie Master Set (with sparkly water tiles)
  • Rise of the Valkyrie Master Set
  • Road to the Forgotten Forest - Box is sealed, however there is tape over where the plastic on the front broke at some point
  • Fortress of the Archkyrie - Box is open, everything inside looks sealed.
  • Swarm of the Marro Master Set - Box is open, everything inside looks sealed.
Loose sets not in boxes (complete unless noted otherwise):
  • Fortress of the Archkyrie
  • Road to the Forgotten Forest
  • Volcarren Wasteland
  • Marvel: The Conflict Begins
  • Marvel: The Conflict Begins - Purple order marks instead of blue, figures rebased onto bases that match normal heroscape
  • Rise of the Valkyrie Master Set (with sparkly water tiles)
  • Rise of the Valkyrie Master Set - This is only the terrain, no figures/cards/glyphs/markers
  • Orm's Return
  • Raknar's Vision
  • Dawn of Darkness: Heroes of Durgath
  • Dawn of Darkness: Archers & Kyrie
  • Dawn of Darkness: Shades & Orcs
  • Dawn of Darkness: Zombie Horde
  • Arena of the Planeswalkers
  • Arena of the Planeswalkers: Shadows Over Innistrad
  • Arena of the Planeswalkers: Battle for Zendikar
Other items:
  • At least 60 heroclix figures meant for C3G rebased onto bases that match normal heroscape
  • A lot of extra bases painted matching brown and stickered to match the heroscape bases
  • A lot of extra black bases that are the same size

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades