Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old May 24th, 2017, 12:50 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Designs needing a boost (Listing phase)

Okay, here's a character I've never actually played, but it's because she's seemed generally weak and boring to me, and my idea to help her is, IMO, pretty simple and should be pretty fun, so I thought I'd throw it out there anyway.

Figure: Lady Blackhawk
Weakness: Kind of boring without access to Vehicles, easily gunned down.
Strategy: Improve access to Vehicles - will allow her to make better use of her Adept Operator ability as well as providing cover from enemy attacks so that 2 Defence isn't quite as crippling.
Option: Some kind of cheap-ish unit which allows you to start with a new Fighter Jet VDO in your start-zone (which she probably should have provided herself, IMO, based on her bio).

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 24th, 2017, 02:51 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I use the Werewolves from time to time. I think their issue is that the healing factor does not keep them alive as long as you think it will. 3 def. means just about every attack results in 1 or more wounds, so you need to be taking a turn with them every time to try and keep pace. As such I would put forth two possible solutions.

First idea, give them a full bonding partner designed to work specifically with them. This 'werewolf king' should be a high point figure that can dish out and take some serious damage. Then you can draft your 'Werewolf King' with 1 or more Werewolves and know that you can constantly heal back wounds on your werewolves while still taking a turn with a 'heavy hitter' that won't go down right away. More 'free' turns with the cheap low cost werewolves will not only help keep them alive longer, but give them more opportunities to infect someone and change their species when facing an army that uses that for synergy (Mutants, Star-Lord, etc.).

Second idea, find a way to boost their defense up by 2. If they had more defense, you could risk letting them sit idle for an OM or two. As it stands, they need all your OMs to stay alive and they don't have the offensive output to warrant taking up all your OMs. If they were not taking W's so easily, you could be a little more patient with them and set up a few more Stealth Pounces.
Old May 24th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Okay, here's a character I've never actually played, but it's because she's seemed generally weak and boring to me, and my idea to help her is, IMO, pretty simple and should be pretty fun, so I thought I'd throw it out there anyway.

Figure: Lady Blackhawk
Weakness: Kind of boring without access to Vehicles, easily gunned down.
Strategy: Improve access to Vehicles - will allow her to make better use of her Adept Operator ability as well as providing cover from enemy attacks so that 2 Defence isn't quite as crippling.
Option: Some kind of cheap-ish unit which allows you to start with a new Fighter Jet VDO in your start-zone (which she probably should have provided herself, IMO, based on her bio).
Here you go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post

NAME = THE PREZ

SECRET IDENTITY = Prez Rickard
SPECIES = Human
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = President
PERSONALITY = Patriotic

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

COMMANDER IN CHIEF
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and before taking a turn with The Prez, you may take a turn with any other Patriotic Hero you control.

THE LOLLIPOP
Start the game with a Sports Car Vehicle Destructible Object in your start zone.

Bio: Martha Rickard, of Steadfast, Middle America, named her son Prez because she thought he should someday be President. Having made the clocks of Steadfast, whose towers were so out of sync that the town heard a constant chiming, run on time, he was hired as a front for shady businessman Boss Smiley to run for United States Senator after the eligibility age was lowered. An idealist, he rebelled against Smiley. With 45% of voters under 30, the youthful Congress passed an amendment lowering the eligibility age for the presidency and Senator Rickard was voted President of the United States. He appointed his mother, Martha, Vice President and made his sister his secretary.

Prez' most significant collaborator was Eagle Free, a young Native American who had a deep understanding of animals. He lived in a cave well-stocked with books about them, but got most of his knowledge firsthand. Prez appointted him director of the FBI. Eagle Free wore a headband with a feather, braids, and no shirt, and was often accompanied by a menagerie of native and non-native animals. Eagle Free trained Prez in multiple fighting techniques. This was never shown, but it was referred to when he utilized them.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 24th, 2017, 06:57 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Could help a bit, but based on her bio, I think it'd be a real shame if there weren't a way to provide her with a Fighter Jet with which to take to the battlefield. I think figures that provide you with VDOs is an interesting design area to be explored anyway, though.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 24th, 2017, 07:01 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Only familiar with Prez from his brief Sandman spot, but I like it.

I've got a write-up that lets you start with a Sports Car as well, though that one wouldn't mesh particularly well with Lady Blackhawk. More VDO stuff would definitely be cool.
Old May 24th, 2017, 07:37 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Maybe a Lucius Fox type of card could provide your army with a Batplane or Batmobile. Then you wouldn't only have to draft him with Batman but instead have him provide Batman's toys to other people.
Old May 24th, 2017, 07:57 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Maybe a Lucius Fox type of card could provide your army with a Batplane or Batmobile. Then you wouldn't only have to draft him with Batman but instead have him provide Batman's toys to other people.
Lucius Fox would actually be really cool.
I'll see if I can come up with something to provide Ms. Blake with the fighter plane she's been needing for years now.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 25th, 2017, 12:30 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like the idea of Crime Lord D20 synergy. I could see a Ra's al Ghul 2.0 that does something like that (Ra's could really use a second version, IMO).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 25th, 2017, 03:21 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
I'll see if I can come up with something to provide Ms. Blake with the fighter plane she's been needing for years now.
What about a helicopter instead? Fixes the issues of how Flying works in Heroscape compared with how a jet flies.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old June 9th, 2017, 12:20 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
As far as the Minions, I think a Vampire (Henchman? just a placeholder name, possibly using this figure,) that lowered their roll for attacking again could definitely help them. Or maybe it could have a power that let you destroy a squad figure to "resurrect" the Unique Hero Vampire. Just a couple of thoughts.
Hmmm...I'm wondering if we can do a crossover connection here and grab a villain from Buffy that bonds with the minions. That or find someone from Blades world.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 9th, 2017, 03:12 AM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
I've seen a few Fox designs that provide Utility Glyphs to Vigilantes. Throw in an instant garage and he would be very draftable.
Old June 9th, 2017, 06:02 AM
Hard as ice

It might be a good way around the problem of finding a way to draft the Batmobile. (Which is something I'm definitely interested in finding, even though I'm far from a.... you get the picture by now. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Quote:
Quote:
What about a helicopter instead? Fixes the issues of how Flying works in Heroscape compared with how a jet flies.
I love the idea of a helicopter, but when Ms. Blake is specifically a fighter pilot, I feel like it would be good if she could fly an actual fighter plane in the game.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy