Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 13th, 2011, 02:28 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3G Member of the Week Questioning thread

What's your favorite 1,000ish point C3G army?
Which unit always kicks butt for you?
Which unit always feels like dead weight?
Old January 13th, 2011, 04:56 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Inquiring minds want to know!
(Maybe we should change the title to Interrogating thread ... )

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 13th, 2011, 05:47 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If you could change one power or stat set on a C3G unit, who would it be, what would you tweak, and why?

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old January 13th, 2011, 06:28 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
What's your favorite 1,000ish point C3G army?
Which unit always kicks butt for you?
Which unit always feels like dead weight?
I'd tell you but it contains a couple of unreleased units. The X-Men are up there.

Civilians no just kidding, probably Wolverine.

And that would be Batman. For 200 points, I'm just not a fan. Evasive Strike never works and he dies too quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
If you could change one power or stat set on a C3G unit, who would it be, what would you tweak, and why?
Lanterns. When they have no markers left, I'd have them lose their flying and Superstrength. But it's not a huge fail. Overall I'm pretty happy with the units.
Old January 13th, 2011, 06:38 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Member of the Week - Interrogating thread

Yeah, we thought about doing that, but it'd be a bunch of extra text on the card, and we figured that the batteries would be able to hold on to enough power for basic life functions and basic flight, etc.
Batman tears up some Street Thugs at least.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 13th, 2011, 06:57 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea that's how I justify the theme in my head. By the time they are out of batteries they usually die anyways so I'm not worried.

Batman just never does much for me.
Old January 13th, 2011, 07:48 PM
C3G Strategist

CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby!

What strategy would you like me to write next?
Old January 13th, 2011, 07:50 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharosInCharge View Post
What strategy would you like me to write next?
Doomsday. I really want to use him soon.
Old January 13th, 2011, 10:26 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl View Post
To both Griffin and tcglkn:

* What is one gaming moment that stands out to you the most?
* What is your favorite map?
1 - Classic - My opponent was chasing me with Jotun after kicking the crap out of my Negoksa and Grok Riders, and so Negoksa was running away as Jotun was closing in. With one more attack, Negoksa was down to one life, then I rolled a 20 for mind shakle and my opponent was like "what happened" and I said "I win".

C3G - Lex and his criminal Street Thugs flooded the map and tied down GA who was just barely holding on, then Lex took Superman over with the Red K, forced him to land in the middle of a bunch of Criminals and then on the next turn/round, Lex shot GA who was in range of Superman's Heroic Duty, which forced Superman to take a TON of leaving engagement attacks x2 - killing the man of steel and also GA with one bullet. Lex Luthor ~ humanities greatest over achiever

2 - Platforms 5 and 6
Old January 13th, 2011, 10:27 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Tickle, how do you plan on keeping up with your C3G duties and school, and if you had to choose, which one would you quite first?
Old January 13th, 2011, 10:44 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Tickle, how do you plan on keeping up with your C3G duties and school, and if you had to choose, which one would you quite first?
Well if I had a choice, school would be gone, but school is important. Hopefully I'll be able to playtest with Griffin some, but I'll probably take one RotV and have Turret Rocks built all the time. I'll do my best to stay active. I may not be designing much during college. I'll figure it out a I go.
Old January 13th, 2011, 10:59 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Some how I think that spending time with Griffin during the school year will be like that old Looney Tunes episode where the little rabbit is studying for his history test with Bugs. I can still here that "thump" sound when he puts on the dunce cap.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy