Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old September 13th, 2010, 04:18 PM

timothyous is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Welcome to the Custom Unit Forum. Please read me.

Hey all - am new to this!! I have only just started playing and have managed to get 2 copies of rise of the valkyrie. I wanted to do some custom paint jobs or modifications/conversions of my spare figures.... Is there a link on here??

I have tried to find one.....
Old September 13th, 2010, 04:23 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

To some customizer's tools links and How to's:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=3249

To a place where you can get some inspiration help should you need it:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...52#post1178152

Painting tutorial:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=7335

Hope the links here help you

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 18th, 2010, 06:59 PM

Glitzyguy Woo who?

I'm looking for heroscape custom cards with the characters from farscape, can anyone help me?
Old September 18th, 2010, 07:54 PM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitzyguy View Post
I'm looking for heroscape custom cards with the characters from farscape, can anyone help me?
I haven't see any myself. Try using the search function with the Keyword Farscape. Welcome to the site!
Old September 19th, 2010, 06:16 AM

Glitzyguy Woo who?

Thanks machineking, I've already tried that but no luck unfortunately. Was wondering if there is anybody out there willing to take on the task of creating some custom farscape characters for me. I don't mind paying.
Old September 19th, 2010, 09:43 AM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitzyguy View Post
Thanks machineking, I've already tried that but no luck unfortunately. Was wondering if there is anybody out there willing to take on the task of creating some custom farscape characters for me. I don't mind paying.
I don't know much about Farscape. You could try to create your own.

There are several good tutorials for that.

Here's a link to Greyowl's customization tools, which includes his article on custom creation, and the card templates.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=10735

Here's Whitstuff's card making tutorial:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=9289

And here's MSE

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=25594
Old September 19th, 2010, 02:48 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Here is a John Crichton card made by Felindar. I'd recommend sending him a PM and see if he's had the chance to make any more.

Welcome aboard!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old September 19th, 2010, 05:34 PM

Glitzyguy Woo who?

Excellent link mac, I've pm'ed him and am waiting to hear back. Thanks for your support
Old September 28th, 2010, 05:48 PM
Fully Baked

krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker

I was hoping to launch my own custom thread, as I've been thinking up ideas for a while but I lack the resources to make any form of a REAL custom figure, even a repaint ; I don't even have photoshop. I do have a card creating program, and I have designed a few cards of my own. Should I still open up a custom thread, even if I probably will not be able to make any real customs? I would love to post my ideas, but unlike other 'scapers (ie. Soundwarp, who by the way, has blown my mind!) they are only ideas (and .jpg cards).

So should I?

Sometimes, you just have to start over.
Old September 28th, 2010, 06:10 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by krysto2002 View Post
I was hoping to launch my own custom thread, as I've been thinking up ideas for a while but I lack the resources to make any form of a REAL custom figure, even a repaint ; I don't even have photoshop. I do have a card creating program, and I have designed a few cards of my own. Should I still open up a custom thread, even if I probably will not be able to make any real customs? I would love to post my ideas, but unlike other 'scapers (ie. Soundwarp, who by the way, has blown my mind!) they are only ideas (and .jpg cards).

So should I?
Go for it. Post your creations. There are other customs threads that don't have the actual figures. Others can suggest tweaks so you can make your cards even better. If they like what you've done, they can use other figures as proxies and play a game with them.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old September 28th, 2010, 07:45 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

So should I?
If you check out my Customs, you'll notice that most of them use the same exact figures pulled from 'Scape. No repainting or modding necessary

You can see them here.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 29th, 2010, 08:12 PM
Fully Baked

krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:

So should I?
Go for it. Post your creations. There are other customs threads that don't have the actual figures. Others can suggest tweaks so you can make your cards even better. If they like what you've done, they can use other figures as proxies and play a game with them.
Thanks, I think I'll do that, I'll be putting up a thread soon, if you guys want to hijack the cards for your own figures, by all means, IMPRESS ME! Hope you like them...

Sometimes, you just have to start over.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards