Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old September 28th, 2017, 09:35 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape Family Reunion

Quote:
Originally Posted by HEROSCAPERMTL View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
#5: Dustin DePenning
You know what to do Dad_Scaper
If you mean what I think you mean, it's done.

I'm happy to add more notes & comments by each name, but the OP is updated.

edit: Also, the photo credit (in case I wasn't clear) was my son, Brad, aka KidScaper. I told Xorlof I'd include that detail. Also, looking at this picture again makes me tingly all over for being lucky enough to be there. Man, GenCon is the best.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 28th, 2017, 09:37 PM

HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEROSCAPERMTL View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
#5: Dustin DePenning
You know what to do Dad_Scaper
If you mean what I think you mean, it's done.

I'm happy to add more notes & comments by each name, but the OP is updated.
Precisely What I meant.
Old September 28th, 2017, 09:39 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Also, this post should not pass without comment:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbistro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstree
How can I look so fat in the reunion photo and so slim in the Restoration Games photo? They were taken, like, a day apart at most!
See, I got lucky. You can't see the gallon of sweat that's covering me in that photo.
Bistro, it has been a long time since you wandered these halls. Thank you for checking in with us!

= =
Old October 21st, 2018, 10:48 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Bumping this thread, a year after I first posted it.

= =
Old October 21st, 2018, 09:56 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I need to stop missing GenCons.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 21st, 2018, 10:10 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Yeah. We missed this year, too. I hope to make next year, for sure.

= =
Old October 22nd, 2018, 09:40 AM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@Dad_Scaper , since you missed Gen Con you should strongly consider attending Pax Unplugged. It's just up the road in Philly. I don't know if there are still tickets available this year but even if it's just day passes I'd highly recommend it. It's what I imagine Gen Con was like twenty years ago - a much more reasonable scale, with a stronger emphasis on demoing and playing games, and less emphasis on the mercantile experience of the sprawling exhibitor's hall.
Old October 22nd, 2018, 09:46 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Thanks, Elstree. I'll do some research and consider it.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion