Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old December 14th, 2014, 11:30 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Trex's Custom Sculpts and Repaints BOBA FETT SCULPT

thanks for looking guys, I will probably post all the customs I do for the expensive starwars minis as proxies for hoss.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 14th, 2014, 01:54 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker
Re: Trex's Custom Sculpts and Repaints BOBA FETT SCULPT

Wow, Boba's legs looks just like his. Nice find on the figure and sweet green stuff skills. Those Primadons look legit. All and all everything you have on here is great! I'm looking forward to more of your work.
Old December 22nd, 2014, 09:57 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Talking MASSIVE UPDATE: 12-22-14 Trex's Custom Sculpts and Repaints

Here is a pretty big update: thought I would pull a bunch of stuff I have painted down and let you guys have a look, I have been neglecting my sculpt and repaint thread, because of my terrain thread. Here goes.

Minotaur Heroes
This Guy is just a repainted Reaper bones minotaur of the maze.

This Guy is a repainted WOW tauren figure.

These are DND minotaur thugs, I repainted them in a variety of three colors. They are my minotaur squaddies.

Another Tauren WOW figure I just touched up.

Group Photo

Next up. My Goblin Hero for the Horned skull brutes. I just painted this reaper bones figure.

German Nazi Soldiers with their Furor

The German Nazi Soldiers are just repainted airborne elite.
The hitler is a redskull figure with a modded face and hat with a repaint. Still learning how to use greenstuff on this guy.

My custom Gandalf from LOTR is a reaper bones mini I painted.

Here are some Warforged heroes, the Red and silver one is a Reaper Bones mini I painted, the other is a repaint of a dnd figure.

Some Ninjas I Modded with Greenstuff while still figuring it out.

Here is a Ghost king Reaper Bones figure I painted

This is my first Greenstuff mod. Soulborg I proxy for C3Vs Death Commander mark 3

This is a Golem I painted from Reaper Bones to be a Granite Guardians hero.

My Zombie Proxies are from Reaper Bones minis. Here are some shots of them with some zombies of morindan.

Here are my Demon Proxies for the Skull Demons and their leader morgoloth made from WOW minis and repainted, Also with some other 2 hex space demons I repainted from dnd for customs.

Group shot

My Valkrill skeletons from Reaper Bones I painted.

Here is a neat Necromancer I painted: reaper bones mini, Going to have him raise and control the undead.

Here is a Orc hero I painted, Reaper bones miniature

Here's the start of my Pirate Scape figures I painted: all are reaper bones, I will soon finish the rest of the crew.

I made a bunch of Uncommon Drow Archer Heroes out of my extra syvarris figures, I chopped and rotated the arms and gave a repaint.

Custom Samurai Heroes
The red one is a izumi with greenstuff mods and repaint, the blue one is a repaint of the Marvel Silver Samurai.

Revolutionary war era Heroes From hobby lobby, gave them all a wash/bases. Repainted one to be my samuel brown figure.

Got this whole 5 pack for 6 bucks.

Here are some custom painted/modded knights.
2 of these are from reaper bones minis. One is SIR ORRICK from c3v, The flagbearer is my custom sir gilbert made from a sir denrick and some greenstuff with a repaint.

Next up, these are my Dreadgul Raiders proxies. They are my extra squads of tarn vikings with repositioned weapons and a repaint. Got the idea from some fellow scapers on this site, thanks. I love to play these guys with my giants.

Custom Wild human figures for the raiders to play with, two are painted reaper bones figures, the last is a mod of a thorgrimm is seen on here, I think @Mossman posted it. huh. thanks anyway it was fun to throw him together.

Here is my Riderless Grimnak figure and his Raptor Uncommon minions.
The Grimnak T-Rex will have some sort of rider attack bonding probably. The Grimnak Rex was modded with greenstuff for the armor, the saddle and the blade on the tail, with a repaint. The Raptors are Sunscythe figures from World of Warcraft with a repaint.

Ettin Figure from Reaper bones minis: just painted this guy to go with Jandar somehow.

Repainted WOW troll mini
This guy was originally all kinds of pink, orange, red, with a blue crossbow. He looks exceptable for my table now.

Here are some Star Wars mini repaints. I painted scout troopers to look like Kashyyk troopers off of Episode 3. Kashyyk troopers only come in one sculpt, so I wanted different poses for my camo clone army. The camo was pretty easy to do.

Repainted Snowtroopers into Galactic Marines from Episode 3.
The marines you can buy are like $3.50 and up per guy, Snowtroopers are sometimes less than a buck a piece, That was the whole point to this repaint.

Well, there it is. Hope you guys enjoy this as much as I enjoyed painting all these dudes.

Last edited by TREX; February 25th, 2018 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Add text
Old December 22nd, 2014, 10:18 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!
Re: UPDATE: Trex's Custom Sculpts and Repaints 12-22-14

That is amzing!!! They are flawless repaints! All of them look superb! Keep it up!

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old December 23rd, 2014, 01:13 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Re: UPDATE: Trex's Custom Sculpts and Repaints 12-22-14

Old December 31st, 2014, 11:15 PM
"like" happy

Re: UPDATE: Trex's Custom Sculpts and Repaints 12-31-14

Ok, so this little bit is a custom mod of some cheapy cheap lizards that you can find in any store like walmart for a buck or two, I just found a couple in my kids room(while I was cleaning up all the junk) and got this sweet idea, and the second is just a paintjob on a reaper figure that I will be using as a Valkrill flagbearer of the undead. Enjoy and Happy New Years!

These are the two unpainted lizards

After boiling and freezing them to get the legs in a little, these are the custom Greenstuff saddles I threw on them.

Added some paint, A wash , and a clearcoat. Wa La now Aquilla has some mounts to ride their heroes into battle. I'm going to call them my "Basilisk Lizards" Also the bases are made custom out of my heavy duty compressed cardboard I use for custom terrain, with photo paper grass stuff glued on top.

Next up my Paint Job on my new Valkrill Flag bearer. Had to go red, yellowish color on the cape looked eww.

The flash on the camera kinda killed my drybrush, owell.

Last edited by TREX; February 25th, 2018 at 06:01 PM.
Old January 1st, 2015, 10:14 AM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Better not show those lizards to Sujoah, she might get jealous!

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old January 1st, 2015, 04:07 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Why am I not subscribed to this?!?! Excellent mods!

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old January 3rd, 2015, 04:21 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wow! It's been a while since I checked this out, you got a ton of new stuff up. Where to start?? That Boba Fett looks awesome, all the green stuff detailing is just great. Those lizards are super cool, Aquila always needs more creature (or any kind of unit for that matter, haha). Maximus looks like a bawss.

Keep up the good work, everything looks sweet!
Old January 5th, 2015, 06:25 PM
"like" happy

Monk Clone's: Trex's Custom Sculpts and Repaints 1-5-15

deleted

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 05:36 AM.
Old January 6th, 2015, 09:31 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Monk Clones: Trex's Custom Sculpts and Repaints 1-5-15

Lol, I'll take 10 squads. Copyrights Floppyfights.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; January 6th, 2015 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Awesome work TREX!
Old January 11th, 2015, 01:58 AM
"like" happy

Grimnak 2.0: Trex's Custom Sculpts and Repaints 1-9-15

Up next, little project I been working on for a bit of fun, I present GRIMNAK 2.0. I took a dollar store t-rex that was a a bit beefier than the original, gave him a basecoat. I then added bits of his saddle and some armor with greenstuff. Then later added the rest of his acessories with more greenstuff and a couple of BBQ skewer sticks.

The additions to the orc figure, were a greenstuff flag on his spear, and a kind of flowing cape on his back.(strictly for some bling). This guy I always thought should have an Utgar banner, considering that he is the orc head hauncho.
Next I threw on some paint, I had at least 3 color schemes in mind.
It was either a close paintjob to the old one.
Some tropical kind of dinosaur with green, turquoise stripes or something, or what I currently went with. I figured it could be whatever, cause its a completely different t-rex figure.

some side by side comparison.

Surprisingly I didn't paint the orc's armor, its just that much different than the other figure with stock paint. huh.
Also, here is another reaper bones figure I painted to Proxy for my C3V Quahon figure.

Now for the orcs to do battle with the mighty Quahon.

I had fun doing these, hope you will all enjoy. Thanks for looking

Last edited by TREX; February 25th, 2018 at 06:02 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions