Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old August 5th, 2009, 11:35 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Perfect bases for Heroscape

Looking forward to seeing how these look next to official bases.
Old August 7th, 2009, 12:15 AM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Well???? Do we get to see a pic of these in "action"?
Old August 9th, 2009, 02:24 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

My spider senses are tingling... any chance of photo Mr. Parker?
Old August 10th, 2009, 11:47 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Picures? Anyone? Anyone.......?
Old August 10th, 2009, 11:53 AM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Why does everyone sound like J. Johan Jameson?
Old August 10th, 2009, 07:48 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Ok, first let me apologize for the delay. It has been a long weekend with work and some friends helping me celebrate my birthday. To top it off, when I made time for doing this, I couldn't find my cord to download pics, so... I went with the cell camera (quality will not be great sorry!)

First pic is of the base I originally posted about, that I will call Base A, next to a repaint of Ironman. I tried to go from above so the relative Diameter could be seen.

Here is the base Badgermaniac found, that I am caling Base B, in honor of him.

And here is another base I picked up from that site. I have called it Base C.

Finally, here is a pic of all three of them around Ironman's base. (You may notice my repaints of Hulk and Venom in the top right corner.)

This last pic has a strange angle to it that makes the back bases look smaller, not sure why.
Any questions? I will try to glue some figs on in the near future, but I knew people were getting antsy, so I did the best I could for now.

IMO, I think base C may actually be the best. However, it has a texture on top, but I would sand it off and glue on the stickers.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez

Last edited by Spidey'tilIDie; August 10th, 2009 at 07:54 PM.
Old August 10th, 2009, 07:49 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Fixed.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old August 10th, 2009, 07:51 PM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!

I like them a lot! (I saw them because I clicked the link in my email, I'm subscribed.)
I may have to order a few of these, what do you use for the stickers?
Thanks.

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.
Old August 10th, 2009, 07:53 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubafication View Post
I like them a lot! (I saw them because I clicked the link in my email, I'm subscribed.)
I may have to order a few of these, what do you use for the stickers?
Thanks.
GreyOwl's Customization Tools - 6/2 UPDATES

I think I like A. Some side shots would also be nice, if you get a chance.
Old August 10th, 2009, 07:56 PM
Captain Underpants

Base C looks the closest in diameter. Is it also the closest in height? And what exactly does the texture look like? Does it look like asphalt or rocks? If so, I may not need to bother with a sticker.

Oh yeah, and how much were they?
Old August 10th, 2009, 07:57 PM
C3G's First Fan

Greyowl's stuff. His tools are the $#it! Use 'em and +rep him for doing all that work!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old August 10th, 2009, 08:01 PM
C3G's First Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
Base C looks the closest in diameter. Is it also the closest in height? And what exactly does the texture look like? Does it look like asphalt or rocks? If so, I may not need to bother with a sticker.

Oh yeah, and how much were they?
Base C is definately the closest in height, with texture is actually a hair taller. Texture looks colored in pic, but is really all black and makes it not smooth to glue onto. Hence why I said sand and sticker. FYI, it is also the most sturdy. And it has NO holes of any kind in it. Base A had precut punch outs underneath and Base B has an open slit in it.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations