Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old March 13th, 2011, 08:47 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth
Re: Wriggz's Custome Creations

Updated with Road Blocks.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old March 14th, 2011, 06:52 AM

crxcowboy is surprisingly tart

nice road blocks - did you make them or were they a dollar store find too?
Old March 14th, 2011, 11:14 AM

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by crxcowboy
nice road blocks - did you make them or were they a dollar store find too?
Na, they came with the Rackham AT43 army box, they looked really good so I painted some tiles with hammer black and glued them down, they look really sharp.

Old June 21st, 2011, 12:30 AM

Re: Wriggz's Custom Bonanza! (Updated 20-06-2011)

Updated first post with Lots of new stuff.

Old June 21st, 2011, 04:28 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Really like the underwater terrain. Makes for an awesome alien landscape.
Old June 21st, 2011, 04:59 PM

Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker

I really like the colour of the underwater terrain. I kind of wish I had one of those balls to make them like Grish did. Are you planning on doing anything else with them? Is there any chance you could get better pictures of the rock outcrops? I can hardly tell they're painted. I've wanted to make that little sand expansion for a while but I don't have enough BftU sets. + Rep.
Old June 22nd, 2011, 08:18 AM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Awesome work wriggz.

I remember playing around the dinosaur bones and think they look amazing as they are.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; June 22nd, 2011 at 08:19 AM. Reason: You have to give the plants random chomp ability.
Old June 23rd, 2011, 09:42 AM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Nice, any chance of telling us how you made the quicksand?
Old June 23rd, 2011, 10:26 AM

Sure, I found this awsome Golden Textured Spray Paint (I think Trimclad makes it but I will check later). I sprayed it on and presto! Quicksand.

Old August 3rd, 2011, 11:09 PM

Updated again - check first post

Old August 3rd, 2011, 11:31 PM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great stuff wriggz. Rep to you
Old August 6th, 2018, 10:11 PM

Moved

Last edited by wriggz; August 7th, 2018 at 07:09 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles