Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old April 12th, 2016, 09:17 PM

Teazia knows what's in an order marker Teazia knows what's in an order marker
3D Printed Ice Tile

I decided to put my transparent blue filament to good use. Ice water Heroscape Hexes! They slide in but don't link tighly, but that is ok. They are also cheap to print, hehe.

I am still tweaking the print setting to get the correct balance with cost/str/appearance, but even the most stoutly printed one is pretty fast/cheap.

Special Thanks to the White Knight!

Old April 12th, 2016, 09:29 PM

Teazia knows what's in an order marker Teazia knows what's in an order marker
Re: 3D Printed Ice Tile

I used Cura to slice the file. As Cura is in mm and the file is in inches, I upscaled the x axis from 2mm to 50.8 with the other dimensions scaling in proportion. I also rotated in 90 degrees so it is flat.

After I work out the correct print settings I will tackle White Knight's ice columns, I mean trees :P
Old April 12th, 2016, 11:03 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

I have the 5 hex road tile and the bridge tiles coming. And I've managed to put the cobblestone texture onto the .stl file for the bridge sides and the top of the hexes. I just have to make good files of each of them with the textures and upload them.
Old April 16th, 2016, 12:38 PM

MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby!

Really cool, that color would be perfect for an underwater map, with corals and algae (from aquarium supply shop)
Old July 8th, 2016, 10:45 AM

burnface is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hello! I'm a little late to this.. but I'm really interested in printing and painting a few custom tiles.. are you able to share or reference the file you used for this?
Old July 8th, 2016, 10:49 AM

srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnface View Post
Hello! I'm a little late to this.. but I'm really interested in printing and painting a few custom tiles.. are you able to share or reference the file you used for this?

You should be able to find links to the files on the Index of 3D printed STL files thread.
Old July 8th, 2016, 02:06 PM

burnface is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by srmalloy View Post
You should be able to find links to the files on the Index of 3D printed STL files thread.
Ahhhh thank you!!
Old August 3rd, 2018, 01:31 PM

Brease is surprisingly tart

Looking good! Take a look at our HyGround 3D printable tiles that connect to Heroscape.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles