Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old January 20th, 2007, 11:33 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
*** Last Unit Standing - IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Pg 25 ***

The Last Unit Standing aka The Hurt/Heal Game

THE OBJECT: To be the last unit standing.

THE RULES:
Each player in the game will be represented by a figure from Heroscape. The figure you are assigned should be kept secret from everyone else. Don't share your identity to anyone, there is no way to enforce this so we will operate on the Honor System. Players are not allowed to PM each other to get voting blocks established or for any other reason regarding the game. Again there is no way to enforce this so everyone will be on the Honor System.

Each figure will start out at 20 life.

A figure's life can go above 20 through heals and correct identity guesses.

When a figure's life reaches 0 or less they are dead. Dead figures can not be hurt or healed anymore.

The last unit alive wins.

Posting:
Each day, each player can make one post that includes a unit to hurt and a unit to heal. You must do both, hurt and heal. Each Hurt will subtract 2 points from the figure's life. Each heal will add 1 point to the figure's life. The format of the post should be like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Example post
Hurt Taelord
Heal Charos
*You can not hurt and heal the same unit in the same post.

Each day will start at 12:00am EST.

SPECIAL RULES:
Guessing the identity of Figures:
At anytime a player may send me a PM to try and guess the identity of any other player(s). If you guess wrong, your figure will lose 5 life. If you guess correctly that figure will lose 5 life and you will gain 3 life. You can do this as many times as you want each and everyday. Each figure can only be guessed correctly once. Once a figure has been guessed correctly by someone, it can not be guessed again by anyone else. On the list of figures, it will then get an * next to its name to let everyone its already been guessed.

Special Effects:
Each day there may be a special effect in play. Each day I will roll a D6 to determine the effect in play for the next day.
Code:
1-2: Normal day
3: No hurt day 
4: Double hurt day (4 points of damage) 
5: No heal day
6: Double heal day (2 points healed)
These effects will not affect any PM guesses that are made on that day, for example on a double hurt day a correct guess will still only do 5 damage.

RULES ADDENDUMS
The list of all the characters in the game will be posted on Monday at 12:00am (hopefully I can stay up that late).

When a character is destroyed, it WILL NOT be revealed which member had control of them.

People who have had their characters killed CAN STILL POST (if they choose) Hurts and Heals. However, they will not count towards a figure's life total.

Dead figures can not come back into the game, by any means, after being killed.

Dead figures can still have their identities guessed. If you are right you will get the 3 life, however if you are wrong your figure will still lose 5 life.

JOINING THE GAME AND START DATE:
The game will start on Feburary 1st, you have until 11:59 PM on the 31st to PM me or post here that you want to play. I will respond before the game starts with the figure that will represent you for the course of the game. In the event that more people join than there are figures, I will figure something out.

PRIZES:
First, Second and Third place will all receive a title.

ADVERTISING:
Feel free to help me get lots of people involved by adding this to your signature.

Code:

Post any questions you have here.

ENTRANT LIST (if you don't see your name here you aren't in the game yet!)
Taelord
Su-Bak-Na
K/H_Addict
Fze-Deh the Dzu-Teh
minimoose38
Ketch
truth
Braxev
player_of_football
hivelord
LordRaidor
Agent Minivann
scorpiusx
chief
firemaster
TyG17
LordVenoc
Johnny139
deathsaurx
Tiberius
ZBeeblebrox
moorific
Custom_Creator
Fuzzie Fuzz
feekonea
heroscaper2.0
Menchy
HS ~ KNT
toddrew
ZODGILLA!
Chimpy
darkclown789
Adam
GForce3062
HyperactiveSloth
daevablacc
DaddyScaper
SEF
Loco4DaMofo
Onacara
deadeyedan42
Supergeek
fraz the gr8
Lakai
CupidsArt
DoesntCompute
Lex
Brotharon
yanks114kd
sakhmet
drakeinator9
Kahrma
DarkDino
Joah
jjrsportsfan
Clarissimus
NecroBlade
LordCharos
TheMightyAargh
auralerogeny
Punisher_fan
Dragon4201976
ElvenMessengers
boneslu420
Stealth Dodge
Old January 20th, 2007, 11:41 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
I want to play, but please don't give me Taelord as my figure.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old January 20th, 2007, 11:55 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker
I want to play.

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old January 21st, 2007, 12:00 AM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
I'm in.

Now to go read your post
Old January 21st, 2007, 12:03 AM

Fze-Deh the Dzu-Teh has disabled reputation
I'll play.
Old January 21st, 2007, 12:03 AM
Arbiter of Peace

Ketch is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Question,

If you guess right, do you KNOW that you've been healed 3 or hurt 5?
Do we know our current health?

Reason I ask, is if you guess someone correctly, why WOULDN'T you keep guessing.. or is that the point.. once you get it correct, you just keep guessing until they are dead?

::Nathan Hoel::
Old January 21st, 2007, 12:07 AM
My Mask Fell Off...

minimoose38 is surprisingly tart
I'm in.
When does it start?

Old January 21st, 2007, 12:09 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketch
Question,

If you guess right, do you KNOW that you've been healed 3 or hurt 5?
Do we know our current health?

Reason I ask, is if you guess someone correctly, why WOULDN'T you keep guessing.. or is that the point.. once you get it correct, you just keep guessing until they are dead?
Once a figure is guessed they can not be guessed again. I will add that to the rules.

You will know your life because there will be a list at the beginning of each day like this:

Charos 20
Taelord 20
etc

Once someone is guessed there will be an asterisk next to the name like this:

Charos 15*

There will be periodic updates (at least once a day) of all the figures' lives.

Does that answer it?
Old January 21st, 2007, 12:09 AM
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimoose38
I'm in.
When does it start?
Read the first post. Its in bold red text.
Old January 21st, 2007, 12:12 AM
Site Admin

Updated the rules for Guessing. Each figure can only be guessed correctly once.
Old January 21st, 2007, 12:25 AM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Just Curious

So nether, ...can you hurt and heal the same fugure? For example:
Quote:
Originally Posted by someone possibly
Hurt Kiova
Heal Kiova
If so, which is applied first? If Kiova was at 2 life, would the 'hurt' land first, killing her before she could be 'healed', or would the 'heal' land first, leaving her at 1 life after the subsequent 'hurt'?

...Just wondrin'...

^_^
-LordRaidor-

...Experience the Curse... (Click for Details)
[Don't Have 'Permission'? Click Here to Give Yourself Access...]
Old January 21st, 2007, 12:27 AM

player_of_volleyball Woo who?
sweet i've been waiting for one of these.

Yes, finally new and better elves to improve my already thick ranks of elves.

Elves shall prevail!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games