Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old May 22nd, 2019, 06:08 PM

kmgenius is surprisingly tart
Re: Nintendo/ Video Game Characters???

I've been looking around for a while now trying to score a super good deal on that monopoly set. I want a DK and Bowser for heroscape.
Old May 22nd, 2019, 06:26 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have a really neat Pikachu design I’ve been holding onto for a bit, and I also made some Five Nights at Freddy’s customs as a joke but I’d love to work on more! I’d really like to see some designs for characters like captain falcon and ganondorf!
Old May 22nd, 2019, 06:46 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
FALCON PUNCH SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 8.
At the start of the round, you may choose a space adjacent to Captain Falcon. After revealing the '3' Order Marker on this card, if Captain Falcon has not moved, been moved, or attacked this round, you may use Falcon Punch Special Attack. Any figure who occupies the chosen space is affected.
The trick with characters like Gannondorf or Solid Snake is deciding if you want to go with the Smash versions (one-on-one brawlers) or the versions from their games (leader of an evil army who loves tennis and master of stealth, respectively.)
Old May 23rd, 2019, 01:09 AM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
FALCON PUNCH SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 8.
At the start of the round, you may choose a space adjacent to Captain Falcon. After revealing the '3' Order Marker on this card, if Captain Falcon has not moved, been moved, or attacked this round, you may use Falcon Punch Special Attack. Any figure who occupies the chosen space is affected.
The trick with characters like Gannondorf or Solid Snake is deciding if you want to go with the Smash versions (one-on-one brawlers) or the versions from their games (leader of an evil army who loves tennis and master of stealth, respectively.)
I like the Falcon Punch concept a lot! and yeah, I guess finding a median between the two, or perhaps making two different cards (kinda like how C3G has different versions of superheroes based on different origins?) especially since Ganon is vastly different based on appearances

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum