Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old October 25th, 2012, 03:13 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Skeletons of Annellintia

OK, if I have Cyprien and my opponent's Ne-Gok-Sa mindshackle's Cyprien with SoA on his card, and I reveal an OM on my SoA card, am I able to remove a SoA from Cyprien's Card? And whos would it be? Mine? Or my opponents?
Old October 25th, 2012, 03:30 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
OK, if I have Cyprien and my opponent's Ne-Gok-Sa mindshackle's Cyprien with SoA on his card, and I reveal an OM on my SoA card, am I able to remove a SoA from Cyprien's Card? And whos would it be? Mine? Or my opponents?
Going by what the card says, you could bring back the Skeleton figures, but they would still belong to your opponent.

Old October 25th, 2012, 03:35 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Going by what the card says, you could bring back the Skeleton figures, but they would still belong to your opponent.
The card only says "previously destroyed". If you and your opponent are both playing Skeletons, and you mindshackle one of his figures with skeletons on the card, then you could bring those skeletons back to your side. You could theoretically end up with more skeletons on the map than you started with.
Old October 25th, 2012, 03:36 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
You couldn't use reanimation, because you don't control Cyprien anymore.

Last edited by infectedsloth; October 25th, 2012 at 04:11 PM. Reason: this was unnecessarily complicated
Old October 25th, 2012, 03:39 PM

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
Quote:
Quote:
didn't understand the question.
Sorry, I read the question wrong. You are correct, IS. The question I answered was "If both of us have the Skeletons and I Mindshackle my opponent's Cyp, can I use Reanimation on the Skeletons that my opponent put on his card?"

Edit: Now I'm really confused; Could somebody clarify what the question was and what the answer is?

EDIT: Okay, here's how it is. The answer to HS2010's question is No, you cannot, because you no longer control Cyprien. I contend dok's interpretation of what I thought the question was, however. The card does not say who controls the newly placed fig, so I think that whoever controlled it before it died controls it when it is Reanimated.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; October 25th, 2012 at 04:03 PM.
Old October 25th, 2012, 04:06 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
No, you couldn't bring it back. It has to come from an army card you control, regardless of whether you USED to control it.
Old October 25th, 2012, 04:15 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Quote:
The card only says "previously destroyed". If you and your opponent are both playing Skeletons, and you mindshackle one of his figures with skeletons on the card, then you could bring those skeletons back to your side. You could theoretically end up with more skeletons on the map than you started with.
In the situation dok explains (not the one I was in), that would be cool. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:
No, you couldn't bring it back. It has to come from an army card you control, regardless of whether you USED to control it.
This is the answer I was looking for. I reread the card and it does say, "a Unique Hero you control", so I couldn't use Reanimation to place a Skeleton back, from my opponent's Unique Hero (even though it was mine).

Thanks guys for the quick answers!
Old October 25th, 2012, 04:45 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
If you and your opponent are both playing Skeletons, and you mindshackle one of his figures with skeletons on the card, then you could bring those skeletons back to your side. You could theoretically end up with more skeletons on the map than you started with.
In the situation dok explains (not the one I was in), that would be cool. Thanks!
Ah, yes, sorry, I misunderstood the question. The other answers were correct

Short answer that sums up both situations:

After revealing an OM on a SoA card, you may reanimate one previously destroyed skeleton from one Hero card YOU CONTROL. It doesn't matter what heroes you used to control, or how those skeletons got there. All that matters is that you control that hero at that moment and that it has destroyed skeletons on the card.
Old October 25th, 2012, 11:15 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
If you and your opponent are both playing Skeletons, and you mindshackle one of his figures with skeletons on the card, then you could bring those skeletons back to your side. You could theoretically end up with more skeletons on the map than you started with.
Ah, yes, sorry, I misunderstood the question. The other answers were correct

Short answer that sums up both situations:

After revealing an OM on a SoA card, you may reanimate one previously destroyed skeleton from one Hero card YOU CONTROL. It doesn't matter what heroes you used to control, or how those skeletons got there. All that matters is that you control that hero at that moment and that it has destroyed skeletons on the card.
Awesome.

All that really does is add to the theme of mindless puppets of armored calcium.
Old July 30th, 2013, 06:38 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I just finished a close game with Foudzing, playing these guys for the first time. I had some ridiculous luck getting 6 out of 7 necromancy rolls and plenty of successful attack and defense. Here were our armies:
3x Skeletons, Iskra, Eldgrim vs. Airborne Elite, 3x Knights, Finn on Fossil by Rĸchean. I overextended Eldgrim to get Wannok in the first turn (Foudzing said this was a bad move later as he eventually killed Eldgrim before Wannok was triggered). I then started killing off his knights and wound Finn, with my skellies. The second round the Airborne drop and Iskra kills one on her turn. There is a gradual back and forth for a while with my skeletons and his knights. I eventually killed Finn and more knights and one more Airborne. However I made a big mistake, I sent a weakened Iskra to kill a knight and she failed. The next turn the knight joined by another killed her. While Wannok did help to bring his ranks down along with my attacks, (I pretty much held it the whole game) his remaining airborne were too much, and we ended with him winning with 2 airborne and one knight left.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old October 13th, 2013, 03:04 PM

ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker

How are you guys handling these guys in online simulators (im trying to stack them up against q9, shockingly)? Would i double the number of these guys that i actually plan on using?

ScapeRaider is currently the only Marro Warrior...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old October 13th, 2013, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScapeRaider View Post
How are you guys handling these guys in online simulators (im trying to stack them up against q9, shockingly)? Would i double the number of these guys that i actually plan on using?
Like, the matchup calculator? Yeah, basically, account for their powers by doubling the amount of them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs