Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Closed Thread

Old December 16th, 2011, 09:58 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Vehicle Rules - Final Editing

HTTP 404 error

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old December 16th, 2011, 12:50 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Can we make this (or something better, if the word smiths can make it so) addition:

Quote:
EXITING VEHICLES
After moving a vehicle you control, you may place a figure from the vehicle's Army Card on an empty space and adjacent to the vehicle. You may exit with any or all of your figures on the same turn. Figures cannot move during a turn in which they exit a vehicle. However, if the figure you revealed the Order Marker on to enable you to move the vehicle, has not finished their turn and exits the vehicle, they may continue any after moving actions they are entitled to make, e.g.: Attacking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
I'll be able to take a thorough read later today.
Thanks. I'm a bit burned out on the text here at the moment and I bet Griff is as well, so some fresh eyes are definitely appreciated.

I'll definitely turn my focus back to this before the release, but it's Icicle or bust for me these next two days!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 16th, 2011, 12:59 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
HTTP 404 error
Still can't see the PDF.

Old December 16th, 2011, 01:02 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, me neither.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 16th, 2011, 03:02 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Fixed the link here.
Old December 16th, 2011, 04:20 PM

Thanks!

Old December 16th, 2011, 04:33 PM
Business Casual

Looks great! Couple minor suggestions:

Cover - MAYHEM IN THE STREETS!
To drive or not to drive -- that is the question. Will your superhero get in the vehicle or will he just throw it?

(Because we have female superheroes)

ENTERING VEHICLES - 2nd bullet
capitalize "Occupancy" in both places before "number"

(consistency with other numbers)

The red box to the right of EXAMPLE 1: If a figure of the correct size ends its movement adjacent to a vehicle that has not reached its Occupancy number and has no other players' figures occupying it, the figure can enter that vehicle.

EXAMPLE 2: The Sports Car has an Occupancy number of 2. Jubilee, who is already occupying the Sports Car, is in Gambit's army. As a medium figure, Gambit can enter this vehicle.

(includes all conditions)

EXAMPLE 3: With Gambit and Jubilee occupying the Sports Car, the player controlling them uses Jubilee's turn to move the vehicle. After moving, the player then decides both figures will exit the Sports Car by placing each of them on empty spaces adjacent to the vehicle. The controlling player may now use Jubilee to attack if they desired.

(clarity and number agreement)

EXAMPLE 4: When a vehicle is destroyed, each occupying figures is placed on one of the spaces that the vehicle occupied before being destroyed (in this example, the 2 red spaces indicated in the picture below).

In this example, Jubilee would be destroyed because she has a height of 4 and there are only 3 levels underneath the overhang. Because Jubilee cannot be legally placed there, she is destroyed. If Jubilee were an Event Hero, she would receive 4 wounds and could not be placed on the battlefield.

(avoids repetition, number agreement, subjunctive verb)

And I'm even OK with "symbolise"

Last edited by SirGalahad; December 16th, 2011 at 04:44 PM.
Old December 16th, 2011, 04:36 PM

"Will you Superhero" should be "Will your Superhero," right?

Old December 16th, 2011, 04:37 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Cover - MAYHEM IN THE STREETS!
To drive or not to drive -- that is the question. Will you superhero get in the vehicle or will he just throw it?
I agree with those edits, but you left the "r" out of "your superhero". Just incase A3n goes to copy and paste that for some reason.
Old December 16th, 2011, 04:41 PM

Sir G - could you do me a huge favor and edit the legacy text with all of your changes for ease of update for A3n? I think we're in agreement with your logic on everything, but I don't want to screw the changes up by trying to update it myself.

Old December 16th, 2011, 04:47 PM
Business Casual

Fixed and will do.

The Example Text will have to be added. It's not in there now. Have to get to a meeting in just a copuple minutes, but I'll get to that later tonight.

Old December 16th, 2011, 04:51 PM

No worries. Whenever you get a chance. I'm just working with about half a brain right now, so I'm sure something would get lost in translation.

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library