Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old October 26th, 2009, 12:51 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

Dollhouse, Castle, Survivor, the Office. Sometimes 30 Rock or Community.

Castle (well, Nathan Fillion) is hilarious, and Dollhouse finally got interesting.
Old November 12th, 2009, 08:17 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm about to go watch the Bears/49ers game. Go 49ers!
Old November 12th, 2009, 09:09 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

NHL: Ottawa vs Philly.
Old November 12th, 2009, 11:41 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Colbert Report right now.
Old December 4th, 2009, 11:34 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

UFC.

Announcer: He's going to have extreme height advantage.
Me: That's +2 Attack dice!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 4th, 2009, 11:36 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire.
Old December 5th, 2009, 12:16 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Series finale of Monk.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old December 5th, 2009, 10:21 AM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post
They didn't make a new season, did they?
Old December 5th, 2009, 10:36 AM
Battle Reporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced View Post
Quote:
No they did not. I have just recently become exposed to it, and thus, I am catching up. It's great stuff. The comedy from the hero and his crew is hilarious (as well as the narrator). The main villain is a little too humourous in my opinion, and reminds me a little of Austin Power's rival, Dr. Evil. But overall, I think this is a great series.
Old December 5th, 2009, 12:51 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
Series finale of Monk.
Yeah, just saw that. Sad to see it go, but it had a long life! And it ended well, too.
Old December 5th, 2009, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced View Post
Quote:
No they did not. I have just recently become exposed to it, and thus, I am catching up. It's great stuff. The comedy from the hero and his crew is hilarious (as well as the narrator). The main villain is a little too humourous in my opinion, and reminds me a little of Austin Power's rival, Dr. Evil. But overall, I think this is a great series.
I watched it on Comedy Central when they aired it and enjoyed it.
Old December 5th, 2009, 06:57 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
Series finale of Monk.
Yeah, just saw that. Sad to see it go, but it had a long life! And it ended well, too.
It's over? I haven't watched too many episodes but the few I have I got a kick out of it. Too bad it ended; anyone know why?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV