Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old February 8th, 2015, 10:21 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
NS's Mods: Undead Roman! 2/8/15

Thanks everyone

Anyway, today's update is an undead Roman Warlord, enjoy!
Necrothus Tenebris

Leading the undead legion:

Made from: Multiple parts from the Zombies of Morindan, Roman Legionnaire upper body, Roman Legionnaire sword, Death Knight of Valkrill cape, fix-up repaint.
Old February 8th, 2015, 10:22 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: NS's Mods: Undead Roman! 2/8/15

Nice Zombie!
Old February 8th, 2015, 10:30 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Nice Roman!
Old February 9th, 2015, 11:04 AM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Nice Roman/Zombie thingamajig. I wonder what it is anyway...

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old February 21st, 2015, 10:29 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord View Post
Nice Roman/Zombie thingamajig. I wonder what it is anyway...
I believe its a "Roambie", Very nice work NS.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 7th, 2016, 09:20 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Necrothus Tenebris is amazing.
Beautiful work, Ninja Status.
Old November 7th, 2016, 09:39 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour View Post
Necrothus Tenebris is amazing.
Beautiful work, Ninja Status.
Thanks! Hopefully I'll be back to doing these sooner than later haha, RL has just gotten in the way recently.
Old November 8th, 2016, 10:15 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

An internet image search for "Roman Legionnaires Heroscape" found me at your thread. Had a chance to go through and see your other minute masterpieces. Your sense of creating a natural pose with several figure bits is amazing. The paint work is perfect. They could all be out on a map alongside official figs and one would not notice a discrepancy!

Valguard's one of the best looking figures to me and you did minimal alteration to make him appear even more surly and goading!

This guy's simple and not overly done, too.

He's amazing! You utitlized Su-Bak-Na and I didn't realize that pointing arm, head and torso were so effective from the original miniature. (Perhaps the undead dragon just dominated the piece's presence?. The staff just does something for me. Similar to the Marro Drone signpost leaner. He could be the Marro Flagbearer. He's got that tactile quality I like. I would definitely pick him up by that staff when moving him around the board. Really nice figure.

I love these guys too. They're Marro Maracas player voodoo dispensers.

That undead Roman is just the best though. Top notch stuff, NS

Last edited by Hex_Enduction_Hour; November 8th, 2016 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Cleaned up rushed typing

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions