Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 8th, 2012, 03:25 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!
Re: SoA's Custom Ideas: OP Restructured.

And the OP has been completely restructured. Enjoy!

~SoA
Old March 8th, 2012, 05:30 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

New OP looks good.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old March 8th, 2012, 08:58 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Nice coloring for the general names. I might do that to mine too. Need any more cards? Tomorrow is a good time to make them, since I'll be making my St. Patrick's Day one then.

Old March 8th, 2012, 11:45 PM

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Nice coloring for the general names. I might do that to mine too. Need any more cards? Tomorrow is a good time to make them, since I'll be making my St. Patrick's Day one then.
Actually, I was going to put a question to anybody that cares to drop by the thread. Regarding the Kyrall Card (see the OP under Utgar for more info), I'm considering changing the miniature used. The current one is D&D Lolth's Sting:

very cheap and approaching 150 availability.

The one I might like to change to is D&D Drow Sergeant:

which is much more expensive when compared to the other one (the first runs about $2-$5, the second runs approx. $7-$10), and availability is more like 50-70 online.

So it comes down to theme versus availability. Which is the better option for balancing the 2?
Old March 9th, 2012, 10:49 AM

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Quote:
Actually, I was going to put a question to anybody that cares to drop by the thread. Regarding the Kyrall Card (see the OP under Utgar for more info), I'm considering changing the miniature used. The current one is D&D Lolth's Sting:

which is much more expensive when compared to the other one (the first runs about $2-$5, the second runs approx. $7-$10), and availability is more like 50-70 online.

So it comes down to theme versus availability. Which is the better option for balancing the 2?
Go for the second one. It has almost enough availability for the SoV, at least from what I've seen, and it looks so much better.

Old March 9th, 2012, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Quote:

Go for the second one. It has almost enough availability for the SoV, at least from what I've seen, and it looks so much better.
In which case we'll be needing a couple of changes to current cards.

1) switch the miniature pic on Kyrall's card out for the second one. I really just needed feedback on availability for this one.

2) add a height number to Moroin-Gol's card. The miniature is a Huge 8.

3) create a card for Halgrimm conforming to the text in the OP. If you see any errors, let me know.

Thanks awesome!

EDIT: To anybody visiting the thread, I'd like some serious feedback on the Anund Assassins (see the Vydar section of the OP).
Old March 9th, 2012, 11:51 AM

3hex Woo who?

Looks like a good group of solid, fun cards. And you're actually making all these? Cool.

Marro Drones FTW!
My favorite squad(s)...
Old March 9th, 2012, 12:14 PM

I noticed you made a change to Halgrimm. I think this:

When Halgrimm is destroyed, place this figure on any Unique Hero Army Card. At the end of the round, a figure with this figure on it's Army Card may remove one wound marker from it's Army Card.

should be changed to this:

When Halgrimm is destroyed, place this figure on any Unique Hero Army Card. At the end of the (if you want it to only work this round, the current, if you want it to work every round, each) round, a figure with Halgrimm's Spirit (to be in line with the other Spirit powers) may remove one wound marker from its (not "it is") Army Card.

Those changes should be done sometime today.

Old March 9th, 2012, 01:41 PM

Quote:
I noticed you made a change to Halgrimm. I think this:

When Halgrimm is destroyed, place this figure on any Unique Hero Army Card. At the end of the round, a figure with this figure on it's Army Card may remove one wound marker from it's Army Card.

should be changed to this:

When Halgrimm is destroyed, place this figure on any Unique Hero Army Card. At the end of the (if you want it to only work this round, the current, if you want it to work every round, each) round, a figure with Halgrimm's Spirit (to be in line with the other Spirit powers) may remove one wound marker from its (not "it is") Army Card.

Those changes should be done sometime today.
Yes, it's meant to work each subsequent round. Thanks for watching my back on that. I'll update the OP.

And thanks 3hex!
Old March 9th, 2012, 03:59 PM

Re: SoA's Custom Ideas: Thaelenk Giant Added.

See the OP for the newest concept under Jandar: Thaelenk Giant
Old March 9th, 2012, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Name- Thaelenk Giant
Follows- Jandar
Species- Giant
Type- Uncommon Hero
Class- Warrior
Personality- Valiant
Size- Huge
Height- ??? (thinking 9 here)
Home-world- Valhalla

Basic Stats
Life- 4
Move- 5
Range- 1
Attack- 4
Defense- 5
Points- 100

Special Powers
Biting Cold
If this Thaelenk Giant inflicts a wound on an opponent’s figure with a normal attack, inflict one additional wound on the defending figure.

Out of the North
This Frost Giant starts each game with up to 2 double-space snow tiles on this Army Card. If this Frost Giant ends his turn on empty land spaces, you may place a double-space snow tile from this Army Card onto the spaces it occupies, if the double-space snow tile fits normally onto those spaces. Any snow spaces placed by Out of the North are considered to be Heavy Snow spaces.
While Biting Cold doesn't really need to be changed, I would change a couple things. Shouldn't leaving engagement attacks count, from a theme standpoint? I think it would raise the cost, but I would do this:
Whenever this Thaelenk Giant inflicts at least one wound on an opponent’s figure, the opponent's figure receives one additional wound.

Out of the North is tricky. While it seems to have an official precedent, it really doesn't have much of one. The problem is, unlike with 0-height tiles, the Giant is being moved by the power, which causes problems. Does he take LEAs? What if Cyberclaw affected Huge figures (or if he was on a Pit Trap)? While these things might be able to be fixed in the power text, I highly recommend you change it to Ice tiles. Also, shouldn't he have Snow and Ice Enhanced Movement?

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; March 9th, 2012 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Like my new avatar? :D
Old March 9th, 2012, 07:15 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

I think biting cold needs some clarification, are you looking to add one wound, or double wounds from normal attacks?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards