Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 5th, 2010, 08:58 AM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Maryland tourny April 3rd.

I can bring Frostbite. Put me down for Tempered Flares as well.
Old March 5th, 2010, 08:22 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Put me down for Marsepia's Glory.
Old March 5th, 2010, 08:43 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
Can I take this to mean your coming then?

72 tournaments. 173 - 142 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.

My goal, play every official 'scape unit in a tournament at least once. 149 down, 55 to go!
Old March 6th, 2010, 11:01 AM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
Can I take this to mean your coming then?
Tenatively. I'm fairly confident, but my sister has to go back to her collage in Upstate New York (Ie, 3 hours off of where I am) the day after. That means going in two different directions for the same distance. Might be rough, but I did get a yes.
Old March 7th, 2010, 12:04 AM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
The frozen Cavern will be added to the list. I'll also leave spring thaw on the list for now. If we don't get enough players for all the maps, I'll axe it then.
I'll go ahead and jot you down for Frozen Cavern. Let me know what other one you'd like to bring.

Also, for everyone, I don't own the castle set. Currently there are 2 maps that use castle peices. I'm hoping that others can bring those maps, or at least someone could bring the castle peices required. Thanks guys.
Cool. Put me down for Wicked Wall as well. If you need me to bring a third, let me know.
Old March 7th, 2010, 11:00 AM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Cool, thanks Tom and EP. As of right now there are only 2 maps unaccounted for, and 1 of them may be removed if its not needed. Thats pretty awesome!

My goal, play every official 'scape unit in a tournament at least once. 149 down, 55 to go!
Old March 7th, 2010, 06:25 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyScaper View Post
Maybe yes, maybe no for myself & the little guy. Other things will have to fall into place to make it possible...
And just like that things have indeed fallen into place. Put us in the 'yes' column, Clancampbell. We can bring a map or two, with the caution that we have only one VW and no TT.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old March 7th, 2010, 07:42 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

Quote:
Quote:
Maybe yes, maybe no for myself & the little guy. Other things will have to fall into place to make it possible...
And just like that things have indeed fallen into place. Put us in the 'yes' column, Clancampbell. We can bring a map or two, with the caution that we have only one VW and no TT.
Very good! Currently, the only map we need is High Point 2, which requires no VW or TT. Let me know if that one works for you, meanwhile I'll move you to the confirmed side.

Old March 7th, 2010, 10:41 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Yup, we've got it covered.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old March 8th, 2010, 01:16 PM

Vydar is the man knows what's in an order marker Vydar is the man knows what's in an order marker

Put me and my 2 siblings down as possible. Hope to see you there.-Vitm

Do Good, Don't Suck. -PHS Stage Crew

Last edited by Vydar is the man; March 10th, 2010 at 06:04 PM. Reason: SP
Old March 8th, 2010, 05:56 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Sorry guys - count me out - I'll have to miss this one. It is EASTER Weekend and my DIL has already planned a Spring Break trip to Florida that includes my wife and I (you know I'd rather be HeroScaping that driving 24 hours just to sit on the beach and waste money on amusement parks, etc.). Those new maps look sooo cool I can't wait to try them. &obtw: How are you feeling Clan? Please remember NOT to eat any of those fuzzy/furry ___[fill in the blank]___ again the morning of the tournament... haha!

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old March 8th, 2010, 06:20 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johngee View Post
Sorry guys - count me out - I'll have to miss this one. It is EASTER Weekend and my DIL has already planned a Spring Break trip to Florida that includes my wife and I (you know I'd rather be HeroScaping that driving 24 hours just to sit on the beach and waste money on amusement parks, etc.). Those new maps look sooo cool I can't wait to try them. &obtw: How are you feeling Clan? Please remember NOT to eat any of those fuzzy/furry ___[fill in the blank]___ again the morning of the tournament... haha!
Sorry to hear you'll be missing out. Maybe next time.

Yes I'm feeling much better, thank you. Yes, I'm never eating Burger King again.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events