Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old September 26th, 2023, 08:43 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Washington/Oregon

The NHSD Northern Washington tournament is posted and scheduled for Saturday, 10/28.
Old October 3rd, 2023, 12:10 AM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

The NHSD Southern Washington tournament is posted and scheduled for Saturday, 11/11.
Old November 29th, 2023, 10:01 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

There is an MVMvMVM this weekend, on Sunday, up on Big Lake (Mount Vernon). It starts at noon but doors open at eleven. I apologize for the late notice on the site, I haven't exactly been off vacation here.

Also, I think this is actually more relevant to post here in it's reality, there are two more MvMs in the works. It's truly going to be monthly here for, well, a couple months. There is another MvM on January 2nd, same basic details except that one is normal and HeroScape focused whereas the one this weekend is actually non-HeroScape focused. Wild, I know. I swear it won't just be Dominion focused, either. The third one in the works is after that one at some point.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old March 3rd, 2024, 03:33 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So are any of us contacting stores to see if they will host a launch day event? I’ve asked Funagain games here in Eugene already and they sounded potentially interested if enough people called and asked. So Eugene people get on that!

Otherwise I was thinking
Evolution Gaming (Eugene)
Guardian games (Corvallis/portland)
Dice age games (Vancouver)

Are their stores worth contacting in Salem?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old March 3rd, 2024, 05:55 AM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I talked with Docking Bay in Mt Vernon about it and pointed out the GTM article about it. I don't know what they are willing to do yet. I told them that I'd at least help run events and pay for a part of any event or demo product. They do have some used Heroscape there, but it is just a bunch of stuff tossed in a clear tub. There was a lot of stuff stacked on top of it, so I don't really know what all is in it.
Old March 3rd, 2024, 12:03 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborgs Gaming View Post
I talked with Docking Bay in Mt Vernon about it and pointed out the GTM article about it. I don't know what they are willing to do yet. I told them that I'd at least help run events and pay for a part of any event or demo product. They do have some used Heroscape there, but it is just a bunch of stuff tossed in a clear tub. There was a lot of stuff stacked on top of it, so I don't really know what all is in it.
Did you send them the retail link?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old March 3rd, 2024, 07:13 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborgs Gaming View Post
Did you send them the retail link?
No, I didn't even have it at the time. They bookmarked the article and took down some of my info. Unless the retail link is in the article

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers