Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old August 25th, 2019, 04:26 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Eternal Warrior (Breathing Period)

I have yet to meet him in my journey through the Valiant Universe so I don't know anything about him thematically. I was also not involved in any of the discussions previously so this is my first look at the design.

Tactical Interpose looks like a really cool power and From the Afterlife is a way different take on our resurrection powers. I like it.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 25th, 2019, 04:26 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If he’s super borderline I’d lean no. No reason to water down what the power is.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 25th, 2019, 04:27 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quit kissing words.
What does this mean. I don't think I've ever heard this saying.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 25th, 2019, 04:30 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Quit kissing words.
Just poking fun at a typo in Karat's post that I thought was funny. Of course, he's since fixed it, so now I just look like a crazy person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
The ruthless/battle loving thing was more or less just in that initial appearance. As he was fleshed out across the 'verse he was much more in line with the seasoned veteran I'm trying to portray here. I could see a personality switch or something like that. His later appearances are when his strength starts coming out more, especially in Unity (which genre-wise was much more suited to him and showcasing him than a comedy adventure book like Archer and Armstrong was).
Gotcha. Portrayal makes sense to me then.
Old August 25th, 2019, 04:32 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Quit kissing words.
Just poking fun at a typo in Karat's post that I thought was funny. Of course, he's since fixed it, so now I just look like a crazy person.

Quote:
The ruthless/battle loving thing was more or less just in that initial appearance. As he was fleshed out across the 'verse he was much more in line with the seasoned veteran I'm trying to portray here. I could see a personality switch or something like that. His later appearances are when his strength starts coming out more, especially in Unity (which genre-wise was much more suited to him and showcasing him than a comedy adventure book like Archer and Armstrong was).
Gotcha. Portrayal makes sense to me then.
Oh so you are going to blame Karat for you looking like a crazy person. Well if that's the story you want to stick to.

Old August 25th, 2019, 04:33 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
If he’s super borderline I’d lean no. No reason to water down what the power is.
Borderline in terms of the like lifting X pounds aspect. Other aspects mentioned I'd say he really is pretty solidly in the camp of SS.
Old August 25th, 2019, 04:46 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd make it so he removes a wound marker after not rolling a skull as the other way seems backward to me. Otherwise, looks good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 25th, 2019, 04:47 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Rolling a skull is meant to represent him literally fighting his way through the afterlife, which may really just mean a slight tweak to the name to better convey that theme.
Old August 25th, 2019, 04:50 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Oh, I had no idea! I would love to do something very theme-y with that and have him battle a squad of fire demons or something and then come back with whatever wounds he gets (and if gets destroyed there, he doesn't come back!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 25th, 2019, 05:12 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

In theory we should have a whole different battlefield that you have to fight through while the rest of the game is still going on. But that would probably be a lot of text.

I actually read through Unity/The Valiant in its entirety recently and I'd call Gilad sort of "world-weary" at this point more than anything else.
Old August 25th, 2019, 06:22 PM
Book Wyrm

At one point, I would have called him world-weary in that arc, but then I read Rai/4001. Now that is a world-weary Gilad. There's probably some other ways to do the resurrection as it is in general super interesting for the character. His wife and kids are actually in the afterlife, so its actually emotionally difficult for him to leave them and come back to fulfill his duties. This is currently probably cleanest.

So my top two things to figure out are:

1. Super Strength. Consensus, generally seems okay with it, with some hesitation, so I don't want to jump the gun on that call.

2. 4 or 5 life. I'm not sure on points now, or how much a one up of life will up him based on his resurrection. He should be coming in above Ninjak, with an aim in the high 200s.
Old August 25th, 2019, 06:25 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
At one point, I would have called him world-weary in that arc, but then I read Rai/4001. Now that is a world-weary Gilad. There's probably some other ways to do the resurrection as it is in general super interesting for the character. His wife and kids are actually in the afterlife, so its actually emotionally difficult for him to leave them and come back to fulfill his duties. This is currently probably cleanest.
Sounds like an interesting chap.
I like how this guy feels more like a mythic hero than a superhero. Really cool.
Says he's more than 1,000 years old. What culture is he originally from? 'Gilad Anni-Padda' is a pretty bloody odd name that's not giving me any clues I can decipher.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library