Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old May 16th, 2020, 01:15 PM

coachmuskie rolls all skulls baby! coachmuskie rolls all skulls baby! coachmuskie rolls all skulls baby! coachmuskie rolls all skulls baby!
Book of Honor Guard of the Blasted Lands

The Book of Honor Guard of the Blasted Lands

Wave CV9 ("Wave 22") – Scourge of Apollyon
DEFENDERS OF ATAL TEMPLE

PDF Download

• The first 2 figures used for this unit are Star Wars Miniatures figures from Revenge of the Sith set. Their names are Utapaun Soldier - 52 and Utapaun Soldier - 53.
  • The third figure used for this unit is a Star Wars Miniatures figure from the Clone Wars set. The name of the figure used is Utapaun - 40.

Character Bio: Dedicated and disciplined, only the Tyrrans could survive the wastelands known on their home world as the Blasted Lands. They bring their coordinated and tactical maneuvers to Valhalla under Einar’s banner, bred to brave the land of the Kyrie in his name.

Spoiler Alert!

Quote:
Arc Lances
All Honor Guards you control adjacent to at least one other Honor Guard you control receive 1 automatic skull when attacking.

Protective Repositioning
At the end of each round, you may move up to 6 Honor guard figures you control up to 2 spaces each. Honor Guard must be able to move adjacent to a friendly figure to use Protective Repositioning.

-Q: How does Protective Repositioning interact with other effects that happen at the end of a round like lava field damage and glyphs like Wannok?
A: It is a 20-sided die roll-off between the effects to see which happens first.
If lava field damage is first, Honor Guards could safely move onto lava fields using Protective Repositioning, but any currently standing on lava fields would have to roll for lava field damage. If Protective Repositioning is first, Honor Guards could move off of lava fields to avoid taking damage, but any that move onto lava fields would then have to roll for lava field damage. Similarly, if Protective Repositioning is before Wannok, an Honor Guard could move onto Wannok and then roll for Wannok damage. Note that this requires a roll-off between Protective Repositioning and Wannok, even if no figure is currently standing on the glyph.

Q: What if both players have Honor Guards?
A: Each player rolls a d20 for their end-of-round powers.
Note that this means that one player might reposition before lava damage while another repositions after lava damage.

Synergy Benefits Received
  • WARDEN 816 : Guard Leadership
    As Guards, the Honor Guard may benefit from Warden 816’s GUARD LEADERSHIP ENHANCEMENT movement bonus.
Synergy Benefits Offered
  • SACRED BAND : Disciplined Army Defense Bonus
    Having a Disciplined personality, Honor Guard of the Blasted Lands may aid the Sacred Band with their DISCIPLINED ARMY DEFENSE BONUS.
Synergy Imposed

Power Ranking and Master Index
- TBD

Unit Strategy Review
- TBD

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!

Last edited by coachmuskie; May 20th, 2020 at 07:55 PM. Reason: fixing things
Old May 16th, 2020, 01:17 PM

coachmuskie rolls all skulls baby! coachmuskie rolls all skulls baby! coachmuskie rolls all skulls baby! coachmuskie rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Book of Honor Guard of the Blasted Lands

This is my first book of and I am sure I missed a bunch! Please let me know what I need to change, add or delete!!

Old May 17th, 2020, 06:08 PM
HoSSpitable little wookiee (apparently "wookiee" has 2 E's, who knew?)

heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla heroscaper2010 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmuskie View Post
This is my first book of and I am sure I missed a bunch! Please let me know what I need to change, add or delete!!
They help the Sacred Band with their Disciplined Army Defense Bonus.

My Maps
Tournament Record: 28-28: .500!
Old May 17th, 2020, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmuskie View Post
They help the Sacred Band with their Disciplined Army Defense Bonus.

thanks!! Added!

Old May 18th, 2020, 02:29 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth

This is one of my favorite C3V designs. Definitely the one I am most excited to play next.

Your custom probably has too much Defense.
--
Vote to help determine the Heroes of Middle Earth (volunteers wanted) determine their direction here!
--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 20th, 2020, 09:40 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

The C3V Rules Team would like to add the following R&C:
Quote:
Q: How does Protective Repositioning interact with other effects that happen at the end of a round like lava field damage and glyphs like Wannok?
A: It is a 20-sided die roll-off between the effects to see which happens first. If lava field damage is first, Honor Guards could safely move onto lava fields using Protective Repositioning, but any currently standing on lava fields would have to roll for lava field damage. If Protective Repositioning is first, Honor Guards could move off of lava fields to avoid taking damage, but any that move onto lava fields would then have to roll for lava field damage. Similarly, if Protective Repositioning is before Wannok, an Honor Guard could move onto Wannok and then roll for Wannok damage. Note that this requires a roll-off between Protective Repositioning and Wannok, even if no figure is currently standing on the glyph.
Old May 20th, 2020, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
The C3V Rules Team would like to add the following R&C:
Quote:
Q: How does Protective Repositioning interact with other effects that happen at the end of a round like lava field damage and glyphs like Wannok?
A: It is a 20-sided die roll-off between the effects to see which happens first. If lava field damage is first, Honor Guards could safely move onto lava fields using Protective Repositioning, but any currently standing on lava fields would have to roll for lava field damage. If Protective Repositioning is first, Honor Guards could move off of lava fields to avoid taking damage, but any that move onto lava fields would then have to roll for lava field damage. Similarly, if Protective Repositioning is before Wannok, an Honor Guard could move onto Wannok and then roll for Wannok damage. Note that this requires a roll-off between Protective Repositioning and Wannok, even if no figure is currently standing on the glyph.
Done!

Old May 20th, 2020, 05:56 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

We have an additional R&C to add:
Quote:
Q: What if both players have Honor Guards?
A: Each player rolls a d20 for their end-of-round powers.
Note that this means that one player might reposition before lava damage while another repositions after lava damage.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs