Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > Public Designs
Public Designs This is the work area for all threads that are in designs in the public.

Old May 23rd, 2020, 10:31 AM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Godzilla - VOTE for initial testing

Sweet

Yea
Old May 23rd, 2020, 10:42 AM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

yea
Old May 23rd, 2020, 11:31 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea.
Old May 23rd, 2020, 01:30 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

And I believe that passes. Thanks everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 23rd, 2020, 01:32 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

It does
Old May 23rd, 2020, 01:40 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

If we're going Kaiju for species, should King Kong also be a Kaiju? What type of synergy is more important?

Like, for reference: in the new Godzilla movies, they term any giant monster as a "MUTO" - a Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism - and Kong is considered one, until they give him a specific species (Titanus Kong), same as Godzilla (who gets Titanus Gojira).
Old May 23rd, 2020, 01:58 PM

Splash knows what's in an order marker Splash knows what's in an order marker

Personally, I do like Kong as his own thing, as he did start out initially as separate form the others, that's just me though.
I think the Kong that just passed was closer to the 25 foot original and Jackson Kong (where he feels more reality-adjacent) over Toho and new Kong (where he really wouldn't need Simian Climbing as he is the size of the buildings), in terms of theme and power level. There could always be a Godzilla level strength Kaiju Kong design that could serve as an actual challenge (as I think the Toho/MUTO versions are meant to rival each other) later on.
Also this is random and I'm happy it's Kaiju, but Mutation would have curbed Mutate synergies, weaknesses, and comparisons to Hulk and Spider-Man, so nice thought on that one Bats.

Also I am happy with how Godzilla turned out and am curious to see how well Gojira performs!

Heroes Of Middle Earth Opinion Polls: Here
Old May 23rd, 2020, 02:10 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I keep seeing people bring up synergy. I don't have any desire at all for kaiju synergy. What kind are you looking for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 23rd, 2020, 02:18 PM

Splash knows what's in an order marker Splash knows what's in an order marker

I think it'd be useful for them to hit each other harder, not work together. Really rough idea here, but something like Kaiju Challenge: After movement, if ___ is capable of attacking another Kaiju, ___ must attack said Kaiju. Or actually, just a movement bonus if there is another Kiaju on the board on a rival team would be decent. There are good portions of the movies where they are just crossing land and sea to take each other down.

There was this idea I'd had to bring Godzilla down a bit, just as another example
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
(side note, if peeps want a less OP Godzilla, King Of The Monsters could impact just Kaiju instead of all Huge figures, as most other Huge figures are not near this level and so are already bad enough off. Also this way Kong would stand more of a chance. Also this would probably be more thematic as I think all Kaiju have some weird connection or something.)

Heroes Of Middle Earth Opinion Polls: Here

Last edited by Splash; May 23rd, 2020 at 03:02 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2020, 02:27 PM

CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
After movement, if ___ is capable of attacking another Kaiju, ___ must attack said Kaiju.
I like this idea. Maybe even instead of movement so something like ___ must move and attack an opponents Kaiju if able?
Old May 24th, 2020, 12:17 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old May 24th, 2020, 12:59 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
I think it'd be useful for them to hit each other harder, not work together. Really rough idea here, but something like Kaiju Challenge: After movement, if ___ is capable of attacking another Kaiju, ___ must attack said Kaiju. Or actually, just a movement bonus if there is another Kiaju on the board on a rival team would be decent. There are good portions of the movies where they are just crossing land and sea to take each other down.

There was this idea I'd had to bring Godzilla down a bit, just as another example
Quote:
(side note, if peeps want a less OP Godzilla, King Of The Monsters could impact just Kaiju instead of all Huge figures, as most other Huge figures are not near this level and so are already bad enough off. Also this way Kong would stand more of a chance. Also this would probably be more thematic as I think all Kaiju have some weird connection or something.)
In all honesty, that's the one aspect I don't like. I don't think there should be any difference in Kaiju vs any Huge Monster like figures. Godzilla and any other Kaiju should be motivated no differently there. For instance the Marvel Character Giganto is the same type of figure but not a Kaiju. Whatever future Kaiju specific power should thematically work on him as well so sticking with the Huge designation alleviates that since there is no taxonomical difference in a Kaiju vs any other Huge Monster Beast.

There connection as you call it is no different than any other animal...they see a thread to the Alpha order and they fight. They'd see any Huge Monster the same way regardless if they were designated by us as a Kaiju or not.

But anyway...YEA to testing I like the flow of the design and the idea of a 1000 point Even hero.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > Public Designs