Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old May 19th, 2020, 03:31 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Alternate Sculpts

The paint on Ashi-Dhulu is fairly simple, about 4 colors and a wash and not very detailed so even not done well it'd look good.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old May 19th, 2020, 04:17 PM
BOOM! Upset City, Baby!

brak88 knows what's in an order marker brak88 knows what's in an order marker

A melted Snickers formed and then frozen will work as well. The chocolate for the outer color. The nougat matches the underbelly. Caramel for detailing and peanuts as the teeth.

I can't tell if I'm serious or not..........
Old May 20th, 2020, 03:51 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun

I didn't realize they were releasing old minis in the new Black plastic.
Old May 20th, 2020, 07:43 PM

Jeremy O is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
The paint on Ashi-Dhulu is fairly simple, about 4 colors and a wash and not very detailed so even not done well it'd look good.
I will probably end up giving this a go. My preference would be to find a proxy as now I will have to again invest into paints. But I really do like this miniature and I'd like to try it in game. Thanks everyone.
Old May 20th, 2020, 07:59 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun

I will say that the Reaper Bones minis can be easily painted with cheap, walmart-sold 97 cent paints. Not a big investment at all!
Old May 20th, 2020, 11:18 PM

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah just a good primer first and the inexpensive paints will do.

Old May 24th, 2020, 11:08 AM

Does anybody have some good proxy figures for Havech Eradicators?
Old May 24th, 2020, 11:29 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

You might try Marro Warriors/Stingers/Drudge. Not quite the same, but close enough to see the resemblance.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old May 24th, 2020, 02:37 PM

My plan is to use Drudge since I'll never use them for anything else. I was hoping for a solid D&D/Pathfinder proxy but I'm guessing there aren't a lot of gun toting zombie looking guys.
Old May 24th, 2020, 02:43 PM

I've been working on a 3D sculpt proxy but that also requires to have access to print or someone who can print for you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs