Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old April 20th, 2007, 03:47 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
The BOOKS of Heroscape INDEX

This is the full and final listing of all the official HeroScape Classic and Dungeon and Dragons Units. My thanks to all who have worked so hard on this resource for the community. -Revdyer

edit: April 2012, MegaSilver is now the primary editor of the BOOKS. Thanks to him and all who participate in this project. - Rev (ret.)
edit: March 2019, superfrog is now the primary editor of the BOOKS. Thanks to him and all who participated in this project. ~Dysole

We ask that you do not use the title "BOOK" without permission to preserve the quality and avoid confusion. Thanks!

Please note: the BOOKS are not intended as chat rooms or places where popularity votes ("These guys are really great!") are posted. Substantive insights and reports are always welcome.

**If you note mistakes in typing, linkage, or anything else, please let superfrog know.
If you find errors in the threads themselves, please first contact the author of that particular thread before contacing us.**

For the alternate listings of Heroscape units, check the following post.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alphabetical Listing

Spoiler Alert!

For the BOOKS in .pdf format, RobertDD has done the Classic Heroscape through Wave 8 here and doe138 had done waves 9 and 10, and the DnD Master Set here (Wave 9), and here (Wave 10), and here for the DnD Master Set.

Last edited by superfrog; April 12th, 2019 at 12:47 PM.
Old April 20th, 2007, 04:13 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Spoilers Are Located Here:

This SPOILER lists the BOOKS by Name in Alphabetical Order
Spoiler Alert!

This SPOILER contains the List of BOOKS by General
Spoiler Alert!

This SPOILER contains the list of BOOKS by Point Cost
Spoiler Alert!

This SPOILER contains the list of BOOKS by Wave and Pack
Spoiler Alert!

This SPOILER contains the list of BOOKS by Planet

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by superfrog; August 29th, 2020 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Need a place to put spoilers...
Old May 17th, 2007, 07:38 PM

dnutt99 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
I continue to be amazed at the huge and high quality work you're doing on this dnutt99. You are one of my heroes.
While I do appreciate your kind words, I do not want it to appear as though this is all of my doing. Equal credit should be given to:
Sargeant_Drake_8 for initiating the original post
HOMBA for the inception of the overall outlined idea
Marduk for helping to draft the setup and additional input
MKSentinel for his thread archiving and ranking
and You as well, Revdyer, for creating a home for the books and diligently maintianing the master list.

I enjoy creating the books and though it was difficult to create the first few, it's become increasingly easier to create them over time. I'm doing this for everyone on the site who enjoys the game as much as I do and for the admins in an attempt to help reduce clutter, (by creating it ). Nonetheless, I do sincerely appreciate everyone's support and kind words. The most daunting task is maintainance of the series and including all relevant info pertaining to each unit. At some point I will visit each book in an attempt to 'clean it up' if need be. I know there's some books without bios and such, as well as small but critical errors that can be easily overlooked when creating books by the masses.

EDIT: With my recent temper-tantrum, I believe it is only right to give credit to the correct person for the conception and outline of the BOOKS of HS,... it was Homba's intial organizational outline that planted the seeds for the final end products look and feel.

GAME ON!
Old May 17th, 2007, 07:42 PM

Sargent_Drake_8 has disabled reputation
Again, I had absolutely nothing to do with this, and, as much as I would like to take some credit, I deserve none.

Sarge is Torch...
aboard STARSHIP GAMMA...
Old May 17th, 2007, 08:11 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sargent_Drake_8
Again, I had absolutely nothing to do with this, and, as much as I would like to take some credit, I deserve none.
[awards Sargent_Drake_8 the coveted "NO CREDIT" medal]

Seriously though....

The creator of an idea always deserves a nod. Thanks for sharing.
Old July 6th, 2007, 10:34 PM

Please forgive me a moment while I vent. Sure Revdyer PM'ed me on the 5th, and yes Firemaster PM'ed me TODAY, (the 6th), and asked but I still find it pretty offensive that there would be a consensus to "go ahead" and create the books without giving practically ANY time to respond. That's just my feeling on things. I already have all the data needed to create books as far as synergies and whatnot on a database, I was just waiting for scans to be able to know how they integrated themselves into the game with the other units.

It kinda killed the joy of the wave release for me entirely.
Old July 6th, 2007, 10:39 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnutt99
Please forgive me a moment while I vent. Sure Revdyer PM'ed me on the 5th, and yes Firemaster PM'ed me TODAY, (the 6th), and asked but I still find it pretty offensive that there would be a consensus to "go ahead" and create the books without giving practically ANY time to respond. That's just my feeling on things. I already have all the data needed to create books as far as synergies and whatnot on a database, I was just waiting for scans to be able to know how they integrated themselves into the game with the other units.

It wasn't a general consensus. It was my decision. So if you want to be upset with anyone about it, its on me, not on anyone else, especially not Firemaster I gave him the okay to do it.

I wanted to get the threads up fast before everyone else decided to start making their own discussion threads for the units. The whole point of the Books (as I see it) is to have a central location to talk about the units and cut down redundant threads, I was just trying to get them up as quickly as possible.

I apologize for killing the joy of this wave for you, that was not my intention.
Old July 6th, 2007, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:

It wasn't a general consensus. It was my decision. So if you want to be upset with anyone about it, its on me, not on anyone else, especially not Firemaster I gave him the okay to do it.

I wanted to get the threads up fast before everyone else decided to start making their own discussion threads for the units. The whole point of the Books (as I see it) is to have a central location to talk about the units and cut down redundant threads, I was just trying to get them up as quickly as possible.

I apologize for killing the joy of this wave for you, that was not my intention.
I guess at this point, the most irritating part is that they are NOT complete books due to Firemaster having to research synergies when I already have them. But that pretty much means nothing seeing as how I do not have the ability to edit any of them.

I will not continue this discussion out of respect for admins, the scapers community, and the positive nature of the site.
And though I completely understand the intention of the books for lack of clutter, I am still highly offended.
Old July 6th, 2007, 10:51 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
I guess at this point, the most irritating part is that they are NOT complete books due to Firemaster having to research synergies when I already have them. But that pretty much means nothing seeing as how I do not have the ability to edit any of them.
Post those things you have in the thread and they can be added to the post, to make them complete books. It can be a group project, either Firemaster can add them or I will. Just like if someone added something to one of the Books that you started.

Quote:
I will not continue this discussion out of respect for admins, the scapers community, and the positive nature of the site.
And though I completely understand the intention of the books for lack of clutter, I am still highly offended.
I can only say that I am sorry that you are offended and hope you accept that. I also want to make sure that you aren't upset with anyone other than myself. I was going to make the threads myself but Firemaster asked if he could, I was at work and thought it would be okay (obviously I was wrong), so I said he should just do it. Be upset with me and no one else, I can live with that, it wouldn't be the first time someone was upset with me.

Again, I am sorry.
Old July 6th, 2007, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Post those things you have in the thread and they can be added to the post, to make them complete books. It can be a group project, either Firemaster can add them or I will. Just like if someone added something to one of the Books that you started.
I will compile all the info into my database and post accordingly. I will also be updating all previously created books to reflect the new units. I will most likely begin the process tomorrow and take the rest of the evening to cry alone in the corner cuddling a copy of the 2nd edition rule book!

Thank you for your serious consideration and apology Nether. It does mean a lot.

Game on!

9 RotV - 4 SotM - 5 DDMS - 2 MarvelScape - 7 RttFF - 6 FotV - 5 VW - 4 TT - 4 TJ - 5 GC Xclusive - 6 FB's - 1,561 Figures - 7,147 Hexes - 174.24% Complete -
(All for just $4,000 BUCKS)
Old July 7th, 2007, 09:10 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
I'll make public what I've sent to you privately, and again offer my sincere apology for the disappointment this has caused you, dnutt99. This should in no way take away from the great work, much appreciated, that you have done and are doing on the site.
Old July 7th, 2007, 04:52 PM

ALL UNIT BOOKS WAVES 1-6 HAVE BEEN UPDATED WITH WAVE 7 FOR SYNERGIES
I will begin helping to gather and post book info for wave 7 units tomorrow July 8, '07.
For the record I do not have any interest nor do I intend on creating books for MARVELSCAPE.

9 RotV - 4 SotM - 5 DDMS - 2 MarvelScape - 7 RttFF - 6 FotV - 5 VW - 4 TT - 4 TJ - 5 GC Xclusive - 6 FB's - 1,561 Figures - 7,147 Hexes - 174.24% Complete -
(All for just $4,000 BUCKS)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units