Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Notices

Old April 26th, 2016, 08:42 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Unit Battle Royale 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamissflash View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Shaping up to be a good one. After Round 1, the 2015 picks champ and the 2014 picks champ are #1 and #2. Gunning to reclaim my crown from you @yamissflash
You'll probably take it. Lol.
Reverse psychology? We are now into the quarter finals and we're still battling at #1 and #2. Although I have lost some deep picks....
Old April 26th, 2016, 05:42 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Although I have lost some deep picks....
Yea, picks like DW9K, right? How could you guys vote Major Q10 over him? Did the fortress door make you do it?
Old April 26th, 2016, 07:35 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamissflash View Post
Quote:
Shaping up to be a good one. After Round 1, the 2015 picks champ and the 2014 picks champ are #1 and #2. Gunning to reclaim my crown from you @yamissflash
You'll probably take it. Lol.
Reverse psychology? We are now into the quarter finals and we're still battling at #1 and #2. Although I have lost some deep picks....
Hmmm... I had lost my #2 spot, but it seems I have reclaimed it since my last post.
Old April 30th, 2016, 01:22 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Heads Up

From here on out, only one unit advances. Choose carefully.

~Dysole, informationally
Old May 2nd, 2016, 03:19 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I managed to get 3 of the Final Four. 2 more days to try and reclaim my UBR picks crown. It's been fun.
Old May 4th, 2016, 11:19 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Congratulations

Congrats to Grimnak and to kevindola.

kevindola grabbed 290 points out of 576 (50.3%). He got 165 (64.5%) of 256 on the classic side and 125 (48.8%) of 256 on the VC side doing the best each bracket as well. Congrats.

~Dysole, all wrapped up
Old May 5th, 2016, 04:57 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Congrats on reclaiming your crown kevindola!
Old May 12th, 2017, 12:38 AM

Interest?

So, I totally intended to do this and then my life got super busy and I spaced on it. If there is enough interest, I will totally run a 2017 version.

~Dysole, getting her life on track

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games