Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old November 8th, 2010, 05:14 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
The BOOKS of C3V & SoV Index

C3V and SoV BOOKS OF INDEX

We ask that you do not use the title "BOOK" for C3V or SoV units without permission to preserve the quality and avoid confusion. Thanks!

Please PM Dad_Scaper for permission before creating a C3V/SoV Book.

@Captain Stupendous 's stupendous C3V/SoV indexing site, here! It has sortable tables and everything! Stunning (and bilingual!) graphic index here, but as of this writing (8/16/22) somewhat incomplete. Thanks, @DanieLoche !

Table showing all the units with links to mini info and where you can buy them here. Thanks, @lefton4ya !

Software to help you make a Book. Thanks, @DanieLoche !

BY NAME
Spoiler Alert!

BY SET AND PACK
Spoiler Alert!

BY GENERAL
Spoiler Alert!

BY POINT COST
Spoiler Alert!

BY PLANET
Spoiler Alert!

Book of C3V Glyphs

Printing cards for C3V/SoV:
Spoiler Alert!

TL;DR: If you just print the image of the card at the top of the page, you're doing it wrong.

C3V / SoV minis index

* - SoV approved design

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Sherman Davies; January 19th, 2024 at 07:49 PM. Reason: added Agent Nora
Old May 11th, 2011, 08:50 PM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3V Books of Index

Since C3V and SoV are supposedly working together-ish... at least making sure they can work together, should this books index also hold the books for SoV figures? Or should the SoV display thread be the sole source for links to those books?

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs
Old May 11th, 2011, 11:05 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hmm ... since Griff is no longer active in the project, I wonder if the C3V/SoV folks don't want to start a new thread for this and lock this one down?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 11th, 2011, 11:11 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Sounds like some good questions for the ERB.

Old May 12th, 2011, 02:01 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Can't wait to see this thread fill!

As for locking the thread and starting a new one, we'll have to talk about whether we want to just use our Mods for this job or do a new one. That is a bridge I hope we are crossing soon...

Last edited by 1Mmirg; August 31st, 2011 at 01:23 PM.
Old July 27th, 2011, 02:12 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3V and SoV Books of Index

I don't see why we need to lock this thread, as you see in C3G, the public is free to post in their Books. And they can also help us find errors that we have made. I think all we need is a good cleaning once or twice a month that gets rid of unnecessary posts.

Old August 31st, 2011, 01:16 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I see this getting filled up pretty soon

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 31st, 2011, 01:32 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
I see this getting filled up pretty soon
No doubt.

I wonder who will be making the Books.

= =
Old September 1st, 2011, 11:15 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I wonder who will be making the Books.
Anyone who wants to!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 1st, 2011, 12:05 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The Book of Zaeus (130 Points) Vydar

Old September 1st, 2011, 12:16 PM

dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla dalu is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV View Post
The card in the book is not the same as the card posted by Thruth in the Home page !!!
I prefer the one in the book.

I was wondering why C3V had revised the text revealed by ZBeeblebrox in Scaper of the week #69
Quote:
GORILLINATOR ATTACK BONDING
After revealing an order marker on Zaeus, you may take a turn with a squad of Gorillinators you control before taking a turn with Zaeus. The Gorillinators cannot move during this turn.
I was happy to read this.
It's simple, clear and avoid any problems that may possibly occur when a character attacks out of its turn.

The other text seems clear and safe at first, but I fear it is more likely to cause confusion in some circumstances.
Old September 1st, 2011, 12:18 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

The card in the book is correct. The card on the home page was a prototype.

You have excellent taste, dalu, good catch.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs