Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old December 18th, 2009, 10:10 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Changes to the BOOKS Index - Dec. 21, 2009

We are now in the process of adding the Master Set III/Battle for the Underdark cards to the BOOKS and the indices.

I would much appreciate it if you would keep the theoryScape and mere speculation to the pre-release threads. If you have solid information from proxy play, that could be useful in the BOOKS.

Thank you all for your cooperation and special thanks to the BOOKS authors for their work.

Last edited by Revdyer; December 21st, 2009 at 08:43 AM.
Old December 21st, 2009, 08:43 AM

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Re: Adding MSIII to the BOOKS

The listing by Waves and Packs is now updated to include the Wave numbers and to show the Packs for Wave 9.
Old December 21st, 2009, 08:51 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Changes to the BOOKS Index - Dec. 21, 2009

Completely agree, here, I wish you guys hadn't even opened the real books until a couple of weeks after the release. Here's the links to the threads for those who love to Theoryscape:
Ana Karithon
Darrik Ambershad
Deepwyrm Drow
Erevan Sunshadow
Feral Troll
Orthurik, the Black Dragon
Pelloth
Tandros Kreel
Old December 21st, 2009, 08:57 AM

Kroc, I, myself, have mixed feelings about the early posting of BOOKS. On the one hand, I like having a solid place for the earliest (even proxy) experiences and experiments with new figures and squads. On the other hand, I detest the popularity "voting" and ill-founded speculations. At this point, I think having the BOOKS up early and having the pre-release threads too, is a workable compromise. I'll continue to gripe (and edit) about keeping the BOOKS informative.
Old December 21st, 2009, 09:07 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

How about locking the book threads until the units are released? This way the info is here on the site, but all 'junk' can go in the pre-release threads. Maybe even add a post after the first one with a link to the pre-release thread if there is something someone wants/needs to say?

-insert signature here-
Old December 21st, 2009, 09:13 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I went through the books and added a link to the pre-discussion threads. I'm not sure if Rev wants to be so authoritive as to lock the books. Spite put them up after all.
Old December 21st, 2009, 09:20 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroc View Post
I went through the books and added a link to the pre-discussion threads. I'm not sure if Rev wants to be so authoritive as to lock the books. Spiteput them up after all.
You have no idea.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old December 21st, 2009, 11:03 AM

I do not have the authority to lock threads. I'm just a lowly Mod, not a mighty Admin. <grin>
Old December 23rd, 2009, 10:31 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
a mighty Admin.
You just got Manfred Mann stuck in my head.
Old December 23rd, 2009, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiteofthedice View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
a mighty Admin.
You just got Manfred Mann stuck in my head.
"Come on without, come on within, you've not seen nothin' like the Mighty Quinn."

One of my all-time favorite songs, in several different covers and the Dylan original.
Old December 24th, 2009, 01:12 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

The pre-release discussion threads got me wondering, should we make a set of discussion threads where 'unofficial' and 'chat-room' type discussions can take place. Then if you want to say, 'Figure X is amazing!' you can do it in the discussion thread, but if you need some important information on a unit, you can check out the official books.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old December 26th, 2009, 08:48 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

somebody? anybody? comments? good idea? bad idea?

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units