Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 23rd, 2019, 06:37 AM

BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Batman: The Animated Series Mini's

As I prefer the animated series figures in many cases (and have purchased them), I will eventually be making cards for them using the C3G cards with TAS figures in place of the ones normally used. I will do it for every individual character that has multiple cards where it makes sense to do so (such as a single batman figure for 3 or 4 of the cards currently present, just not Beyond, Jean Paul Valley, or maybe '66). I like to see this as offering a flexible array of ways to play the heroes and villains you loved as opposed to having 3-6 figures for them (just a bonus that it's also much cheaper to do it this way). Let me know if anyone is interested in these when complete (fair warning, I'm backed up on projects atm and this particular one likely won't be complete for a year or so as I basically chose the figure I like most for each C3G entry and have a ton of cards to remake XD).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards