Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Old May 12th, 2007, 01:22 AM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
How are the Abominations different? Though I see Thanos has flames on his hand now.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old May 12th, 2007, 02:13 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetcurse
How are the Abominations different? Though I see Thanos has flames on his hand now.
Wow! Good call on Thanos, I missed that. Must be the Infinity Gauntlet flaring up. The next release of Marvel Heroclix has the Red Skull holding the Cosmic Cube.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old May 12th, 2007, 03:38 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
If you're referring to my Abomination comment, I meant he looks different from when I knew him in the comics.
Now he appears to have a grotesquely huge mouth and weird-villain herpes growth about his body. That's all.

Old May 12th, 2007, 03:44 AM

ProSpecT is surprisingly tart
Actually I prefer the rocky look rather than the ogre look. I see what you mean though...

Old May 12th, 2007, 03:51 AM

ProSpecT is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
Wow! Good call on Thanos, I missed that. Must be the Infinity Gauntlet flaring up. The next release of Marvel Heroclix has the Red Skull holding the Cosmic Cube.
He had that in some of the very first pictures just to let you guys know.

http://boardgames.about.com/od/heros...-2006/Hulk.htm

Old May 12th, 2007, 05:27 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
So Cap is going to be 210...I can almost read his stats.
Old May 12th, 2007, 12:30 PM

Hex Sinister Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hex_enduction_hour
If you're referring to my Abomination comment, I meant he looks different from when I knew him in the comics
I can forgive him for the mutation since he probably can't help it. But ditching the panties? Shameless.

"Grimnak the Orc is doing something kinda pleasant to my arm." - Sgt. Drake
Old May 12th, 2007, 12:38 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex Sinister
Quote:
Originally Posted by hex_enduction_hour
If you're referring to my Abomination comment, I meant he looks different from when I knew him in the comics
I can forgive him for the mutation since he probably can't help it. But ditching the panties? Shameless.
Old May 12th, 2007, 01:30 PM

TweetyBird has disabled reputation
Now that you mention it, Spidey looks a little on the bumpy side as well. And take a look at the size of his left foot. Wow! That's a size 16 at least.

Other games I'm currently enjoying:
BattleLore
Capes & Cowls
Return of the Heroes
Old May 14th, 2007, 01:04 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, It_Might_Be_A_Giant_Robot!

On behalf of our awesomely avatar'd and humor unlimited community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the honor, acknowledgement and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, who might be a short, pudgy human

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old May 14th, 2007, 11:10 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Is anyone able to make out any of his second power or read the details of his special attack? It's times like this I wish I had one o' them fancy shmancy CSI photo labs.
Old May 15th, 2007, 02:38 AM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
OK jcb...I didn't want to say before because my eyes might be playing tricks on me, but I'd wager the shield throw is Range 5, Attack 4. Unfortunately, there's a lot of text along with it, so it can't just be a ranged attack. Maybe its like Fireline...that would kind of make sense.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News